The Supreme Court on Tuesday held that when the entire world is engaged in research for a Covid-19 vaccine, no medical practitioner of any stream of medicine can claim that they can cure Covid-19.
A bench headed by Justice Ashok Bhushan and comprising Justices R. Subhash Reddy and M.R. Shah said: "When statutory regulations itself prohibited advertisements, there was no occasion for homeopathic and other medical practitioners to claim that they are competent to cure Covid-19 disease."
The top court did not agree with the Kerala High Court's direction that if any qualified doctor practising AYUSH medicine made any advertisement or prescribed any drugs or medicines, as a cure for Covid-19 disease, except as prescribed in the March 6 advisory, it was open for the authorities to take appropriate action under the provisions of the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
However, the apex court added that the High Court was correct in observing that no medical practitioner can claim that they can cure Covid-19.
The top court verdict came on an appeal filed by Dr A.K.B. Sadbhavana Mission School of Homeo Pharmacy challenging the Kerala High Court's August 21 verdict.
"When the scientists of entire world are engaged in research to find out proper medicine/vaccine for Covid-19, there is no occasion for making any observation as with regard to homeopathic medical practitioners. Homeopathy does not cure the disease, but it cures the patients," the top court said.
The apex court also pointed out the Centre's guidelines clearly establish that homeopathy has been envisaged as therapeutic aid and is contemplated to be used in preventing and mitigating Covid-19 as is reflected by the advisory and guidelines issued by the AYUSH Ministry.
The bench said as far as advertisement by homeopathic practitioners is concerned, it is clearly prohibited by the regulations framed in Section 33 read with Section 24 of Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
"The High Court in its judgment has not fully comprehended the guidelines of March 6, 2020 and taking a restricted view of the guidelines and have made observations for taking appropriate actions against the homeopathic medical practitioners, which cannot be approved," the bench said.
The bench said it goes without saying that homeopathic medical practitioners have to follow the March 6 advisory issued by AYUSH Ministry. (IANS)
The COVID-19 pandemic has locked everyone at home. Everyone learned a lot of things which they didn’t do before. Everyone learned to make a lot of recipes and enjoyed them but, forgot to take care of their digestive system and they face some digestive disease, So now you can see some ways here, which will beneficial for you in getting rid of the digestive disease by Ayurveda. When we say cure any diseases with Ayurveda so, as a patient first you have to do faith in Ayurveda treatment.
What is Digestive Disease?
The digestive system is a complicated and spacious part of the body. The digestive system helps your body absorb the necessary nutrients and is responsible for getting rid of waste. It ranges all the path from the mouth to the rectum. Digestive disease can mean more than unwanted signs. Minor issues that are left untreated can lead to more serious, chronic illnesses.
Digestive diseases are digestive disorders, which is sometimes called the gastrointestinal (GI) mode. Indigestion, food, and drink are broken down into small portions (nutrients) that the body can expand and use as energy and building blocks for cells.
What are the causes and symptoms of digestive disease?
The digestive disease is an umbrella term applied to represent any health condition that affects one of these components. They could include:
1. Acid reflux
Also known as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), acid reflux happens when the fluids in your stomach ruse back up into the esophagus. This is more likely to occurs after eating a large amount of meal, being done overweight or obese, eating deep-fried foods, recumbent down soon after eating, smoking, or pregnancy.
Symptoms: The first symptom you’ll notice is a burning sensation in your throat and chest when you are facing the digestive disease. Also, you’ll likely taste a bitter acid backing into your mouth, sore throat, belching, nausea, and bloating.
The gallbladder is an organ down the liver. It contains bile — a fluid that aids digestion. When there’s too much cholesterol in the bile, these evolve into hard, pebble stone-like masses. The gallstones themselves do not cause pain. However, when they block bile from moving, you experience pain and other signs.
Symptoms: In addition to stomach pain, if you are suffering from gallstones, you’ll notice dark urine, clay-colored bowel movements, vomiting, diarrhea, and nausea.
3. Peptic ulcers
These are lesions along the lining of the stomach or miniature intestine. Also called peptic ulcers, stomach ulcers are caused by infection by a bacteria called H. pylori, or abusing aspirin or other anti-phlogistic medications.
Symptoms: Symptoms of ulcers can spectrum from mild to severe. They include heartburn, blood in bowel movements, stomach pain, blood in vomit, and vomiting.
4. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
The disorder of the large intestine is Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It’s a chronic condition that happens when the muscles on the gastroenteric wall contract as you digest food. It may also be caused after experiencing gastroenteritis. It’s often to ruin by stress, certain foods, and hormonal changes.
Symptoms: Excessive gas, bloating, alternating between diarrhea and constipation, and mucus in bowel movements. If you see blood in your stools, consult with a doctor as soon as possible.
5. Crohn’s Disease
This situation exists whenever a person experiences chronic swelling of the gastrointestinal system— meaning anywhere from the esophagus to the rectum. This swelling can result in your intestines not absorbing nutrients, which can lead to denutrition. A person may have the disease and not experience any signs until they have flare-ups.
Symptoms: Abdominal cramping, an instant need to go to the bathroom, fever, frequent diarrhea, blood in your stool, fatigue, and weight loss. You’ll also feel diminished appetite and feel like you have little to no energy.
This condition available when a person develops pockets within the walls of the colon. These pouches are called diverticula. During digestion, food molecules can get stuck in these pockets. Since they are not discarded during regular bowel movements, diverticula become transmissible. Once an infection available, the situation is known as diverticulitis.
Symptoms: Constipation, tenderness, fever, abdominal pain, vomiting, and nausea. Pain is often centralized on the lower left side of the abdomen and persists for various days.
7. Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune deformation in the small intestine. When someone with the condition eats gluten, their body reacted by attacking the small intestine. It can evolve at any age. Left without treatment, it can lead to more serious health conditions.
Symptoms: Signs of celiac disease contain constipation, chronic diarrhea, vomiting, bloating, gas, irritability, fatigue, pale stools, and cut of dental enamel. If the patient is a child, celiac disease may occur to them to be small for their age or have late puberty.
Tummy Troubles? Stroke Your Digestive Fire with Yoga
Out of the 5 universal elements in every human being, fire is responsible for potency, power, and modification. Respective of the third chakra, Agni (or fire) can reason inflammation and indigestion when imbalanced. Following are some yoga asanas that will help you preserve the balance of this element.
This is a chain of 12 poses. In the beginning, stand straight and introduce your folded hands to the heart. Now pick up your hands above your head and then bend them touching your feet. Bring one foot onward between your palms into a cavalier pose followed by a mountain pose and the eight disjoin pose.
Take up your chest off the ground in the cobra pose followed again by a mountain pose and a cavalier pose with the other leg. And after that stand with hands to your feet slowly bringing them towards the sky. Return to the starting position.
Phalkasana is a great basis pose that will help you move into other poses. It helps strengthen your abdomen and arms. Start by stand down on your hands and knees. Keep your wrist straight beneath your shoulders.
Elaborate your fingers and press beneath through your arms without compressing your chest. Step back with one and other feet and bring your body into one straight line parallel to the ground. Hold it for 10-20 seconds and make it free.
This pose strengthens your basic muscles. Start by getting into a downward-facing dog pose. While inhaling lift your right leg up towards your back. Firstly exhale and bring your knee towards your nose. Repeat this step 3-5 times with one leg and switch legs for another 3-5 rounds.
Utkatasana also called a chair pose, works on your legs and arms, and encourages your abdominal muscles. Start by standing upright with your legs hip-width different. Inhale and raise your arms above. Breathe and bend your knees so that your thighs are similar to the floor. Hold it for 10-20 seconds and quietly come back up.
Navasana starts by sitting on the ground and bending your knees. Rollback balancing your weight on the tailbone and keeping the legs at a 900 angle in front of you. Now stretch your arms forward. Hold it for 10-15 seconds and release. This asana helps in building your core and hip flexors.
How Ayurveda Cure Digestive Disease?
Unlike regular treatment for digestive disease, Ayurveda’s first step goes to the very root of the problem and addresses it naturally. Not only that, Ayurvedic medicines and herbs restore the natural cycle of digestion. Let's find out how.
1. Reignites Agni–
The first step is to work on the mandagni. First reignites the weak Agni. This is done care of custom-made diet & lifestyle changes done after a reasonable understanding of the state of the septic system.
2. Balances Dosha–
Vata and Kapha get over Pitta, therefore Ayurvedic treatment focuses on transfer all three doshas back to a balanced state.
3. Repairs spoilage–
Chemicals in antacids and fast relievers can give a bad effect on the fragile villi and mucosal layer. The Ayurvedic treatment repairs the spoilage to restore the normal digestive process.
4. Restore the intestine–
The procedure of digestion is intricate and be dependent on multiple organs with the intestine to perform well. Ayurvedic treatment restores the entire intestine and all the organs.
5. Calmative the mind–
A healthy intestine needs a healthy mind. Only Ayurveda works on calmative the mind while treating digestive disease.
The Ayurvedic Treatments work for digestion problems. The various Ayurvedic herbs, medicines, and treatments make sure that a person leads a “Digestive disease-free life”.
To know more or consult with the best Ayurveda doctors. They will give you the best solution which helps you.
The human immunity system is a remarkable set of functions and processes that keeps disease-causing organisms under control. Our body has two defense systems: non-specific innate immunity and specific acquired immunity. The former attacks all kinds of pushers while the rearmost targets conspicuous ones.
They work together and keep us safe from infections and ailments. Our body's defense system starts with physical barriers like the skin and includes antimicrobial proteins that destroy infectious invaders. Another line of defense is our cells themselves that attack other cells carrying infectious agents.
A healthy body is essential for our systems to function optimally and keep our bodies healthy. The immunity system is not one power but a healthy atmosphere that insures our body works in a sound state. We can strengthen our immune system by following a healthy lifestyle.
Here we have some ways to maintain a healthy immune system:
Maintain a healthy weight
Maintain good hygiene
Healthy food contains the best nutrients to nourish the immune system. Somewhat micronutrients have been concerned with the health of our immunity. These include:
1. Zinc: The nutrient is besmeared in activating enzymes that generate DNA. Best dietary sources are - meat, fish, nuts, sesame, pumpkin seeds, lentils, mushrooms, and yogurt.
2. Selenium: protects from oxidative destroy, and is besmeared in DNA synthesis. Barley, mushroom, cow's milk, egg, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, cabbage, spinach, broccoli, garlic, seafood are good basics.
3. Iron: It carries oxygen throughout our body. It is found in pumpkin seeds, legumes, and other green leafy vegetables, spinach, organ meats, dried fruits like quinoa, figs.
4. Copper: This is useful with iron to form red blood cells. Beans, nuts, leafy green vegetables, prunes, whole grains, and organ meats are good sources.
5. Folic Acid: helps form RNA and DNA. Sources are beans, peanuts, sunflower seeds, whole grains, eggs, and green leafy vegetables.
6. Vitamin A: supports the immunity system and phlogistic systems. Richest sources are red-orange fruits, vegetables, and green leafy vegetables, bell peppers, papaya, and sweet potato.
7. Vitamin C: The best antioxidant that secures against free radicals. Good origins- papaya, strawberries, pineapple, and citrus fruits.
8. Vitamin E: Variant crucial antioxidant scavenging free radicals in our body. Sources- almonds, peanuts, mustard greens, spinach, and sunflower seeds.
9. Spices like black pepper, haldi, tulsi, and ginger are used by Ayurvedic practitioners for increasing immunity.
Add these foods to your diet to enjoy a strong immunity system and healthy life. This content containing suggestions provides common information only. It is in no way a replacement for a qualified medical opinion. Always talk with an Ayurveda doctor for more information.
Tonsillitis, An array of things come to mind at the very mention of this situation strep throat, tonsillectomies...unlimited ice cream. While infection and inflammation of the tonsils happen most generally in children nearly all children in the United States experience at least one episode of infected or inflamed tonsils, it is also possible for a casualty in adults as well. Here’s a brief guide to this very normal condition and How to cure tonsillitis in 4 hours naturally.
What is Tonsillitis?
Ayurveda describes tonsillitis as “Galaayu”. Tonsillitis is a tonsils infection, two masses of tissue at the back of your throat. Your tonsils work as filters, your tonsils trapping germs that could otherwise germ enter your airways and it will become a problem of infection. They can also make antibodies to fight infection. But sometimes, they get overcome by bacteria or viruses. Because this can make them swollen and inflamed. When you got infected with tonsillitis, firstly you need to know what is tonsillitis, how many types are there in tonsillitis, what are the symptoms you’ll see, and what are the ayurvedic remedies for tonsillitis.
Tonsillitis is very common, mainly in children. It can happen once in a while or come back again in a short period of time.
How Many Types of Tonsillitis
There are four types of tonsillitis:
1. Chronic Tonsillitis- This is when you have tonsil infections for the long-term.
2. Recurrent Tonsillitis- This is when you have tonsillitis several times in a year.
3. Acute Tonsillitis- These symptoms generally last 3 or 4 days but can last up to 2 weeks.
4. Peritonsillar Abscess- Individuals often have serious throat pain, drooling, fever, difficulty opening the mouth, foul breath, and muffled voice quality, such as the hot potato voice.
Tonsillitis's Causative Factors According to Ayurveda
Tonsillitis can be caused/worsened due to
1. Intake of cold foodstuff or cold water such as cold drinks, ice cream
2. Cold climate
3. Exposure to the cold breeze
4. Excess intake of oily food
Symptoms of Tonsillitis:
Throat pain and redness
Galaayu (Swelling inside the throat, near the palate)
Difficulty in swallowing, etc
Hoarseness or loss of voice
Headache, Ear pain
Loss of appetite, Difficulty swallowing
Jwara Roga (Fever)
Formulations suggested in Tonsillitis:
Pushkaramoolasava– Works in curing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder, Bronchitis, etc.
Shringyadi choornam– Easy combination of three herbs, used in the cure of shushka-kasa(cough), jwara roga(fever), and vomiting in children.
Pippalyasava– It works in the cure of anemia, digestive complaints, sprue, piles, liver disorders, lymph tissue disorders, etc.
Sithopaladi Choorna– Widely used this Ayurvedic medicine for shushka-kasa(cough), even for kids also.
Dashamoola Katutraya Kashaya– It is widely work in the cure of respiratory conditions.
Shwasakuthara Rasa– Works in cure of shushka-kasa(cough), cold, bronchitis, asthma, indigestion, and anorexia.
Kaphakutara Rasa- It used in Kapha type of jwara roga(fever), with weakness in the body.
Thalisadi Choorna– It used in the Ayurvedic cure of respiratory and digestive conditions.
Kanchanara Guggulu– It used in lymphatic system disorders, jwara roga(fever), shushka-kasa (cough), cold, etc. Useful to relieve pain and inflammation.
Nimbadi Kashayam– It is useful even in the early stages of bacterial infections.
Khadiradi Vati– It is advised to keep this tablet in the mouth and take its pieces slowly, used in Ayurvedic cure of stomatitis, diseases of teeth, bad breath, dental caries, tonsillitis, diseases of the throat, etc
Gorochanadi Gulika– It used in shushka-kasa(cough), bronchitis, colds, diseases of the throat, How to cure tonsillitis in 4 hours naturally tonsillitis, chronic fever, and asthma.
Nirgundyadi Oil– It Applied locally over the inflamed area to relieve pain and swelling.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Simple home remedies for Tonsillitis
1. The thorns of Tejohwa (toothache tree) -Zanthoxylum alatum Roxb. is collected. It is rubbed well with lemon juice and fine past.
2. 25 ml of lemon juice is added to 100 ml of boiled water. While boiling 5 gm each of salt, pepper, and turmeric powder are added. When the quantity of water is reduced to 50-60 ml, it is filtered. This is helpful for mouth gargling. Two to three days of gargling gives good relief from pain and swelling reasoned due to tonsillitis.
It is a very common liver disorder. An essential organ of our body is known as the liver. It helps to break down the food which we have and it is also responsible for the removal of toxins from the body. Nowadays liver problems are increasing day by day due to changes in lifestyle, changes in eating habits, increases in consumption of alcohol, and excessive intake of medicines. So, here we are giving information about “Jaundice” which is related to the liver. Jaundice is caused by increases in bilirubin, a waste material, in the blood. An inflamed liver or obstructed bile tube can lead to jaundice, as well as other basic conditions. Here you’ll get information about “5 Useful Herbs for the Cure of Jaundice in Ayurveda”.
What is Jaundice?
Jaundice is also known as Icterus. It may happen at any age including infants, and adults. In dealing with jaundice, the skin turns to yellowish color, and the white part of the eye is also turned yellowish. It is due to the results of increased bile pigments and bilirubin in the blood.
Jaundice in View of Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, Jaundice is known as “Kamala”. As Ayurveda says, our body is preserved by three essential energies known as vata, pitta, and kapha. Ayurveda classifies Kamala as an apratyaksha(indirect) disease. Disorder in any of the three energies results in a problem in the body. Aggravation of pitta reasons is a liver disturbance. Ayurveda considers the malformation of Ranjak pitta(a subtype of pitta) as amenable for jaundice.
Types of Jaundice
There are four types of Jaundice:
1. Neonatal or Physiological Jaundice(jaundice in newborn babies)- Neonatal jaundice is a normal condition, mainly in babies born before 38 weeks gestation (premature delivery) and some breastfed babies. Neonatal jaundice usually happens because a baby's liver is not that mature to do away with bilirubin in the bloodstream. In some babies, an underlying disease may reason for Neonatal jaundice. To get rid of this disease our liver needs to do proper functioning.
2. Pre-Hepatic or hemolytic Jaundice- In hemolytic Jaundice is caused by a rapid increase in the breakdown and annihilation of the red blood cells (hemolysis), overwhelming the liver's ability to sufficiently remove the increased levels of bilirubin from the blood.
3. Hepatic or Hepatocellular Jaundice- Hepatocellular jaundice happens as an effect of liver disease or injury. Hepatocellular jaundice occurs as a result of hemolysis, or an accelerated breakdown of red blood cells, leading to growth in the production of bilirubin.
4. Obstructive or Post-hepatic or Cholestatic Jaundice- Obstructive Jaundice happens as a result of an obstruction in the bile duct. Obstructive Jaundice fends bilirubin from leaving the liver.
Symptoms of Jaundice
There are various known signs and symptoms of jaundice such as:
1. Haridra netrata(yellowing of the eyes)
3. Haridra-anana(Yellowing of the face)
4. Rakta-pitta shakrit(yellow stools with blood)
6. Bheka varna(a frog-like complexion)
7. Daha(burning sensation)
Causes of Jaundice
Any kind of problem in the liver can cause jaundice.
1. Problem in the proper processing of the bilirubin.
2. Jaundice can also happen when there’s too much bilirubin, a yellow-orange substance active in your blood.
3. Hepatitis - Most of the time, this infection is caused by a virus. It can be short-lived (acute) or chronic, which means it lasts for at least 6 months. Drugs or autoimmune disorders can reason for hepatitis. If it gets extra time, it can damage the liver and lead to jaundice.
4. Alcohol-related liver disease - Alcohol could seriously damage your liver.
5. Blocked Bile Ducts - These are diluted tubes that carry a fluid called bile from the liver and gallbladder to the small intestine. Infrequently, they get blocked by gallstones, cancer, or rare liver problems. If they do, you could have jaundice.
6. Certain Medicines - Drugs like acetaminophen, penicillin, birth control pills, and steroids have been linked to liver disease.
Jaundice Treatment in Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, during the preparatory condition of jaundice, usually, mild purgatives are given. Jaundice treatment in Ayurveda is the faithful treatment known these days. It can eradicate deeply or from the basics with the best jaundice treatment in India. For jaundice, this naturalistic cure removes all the doshas from the body and maintains the best stage of pitta in the body that helps you to battle Jaundice. This is to encourage the function of the liver and to rise the flow of bile in the bile duct. Triphala, Trivrit, and Kutaki take for the purpose.
1. Daily take one to “two teaspoons(tsp)” with hot water, if you prefer to take Triphalachoorna, you can take "one tsp" of Triphalachoorna with warm water, twice a day. Two compound preparations, that are generally used to cure jaundice, are Aarogyavardhinivati and Avipattikarachoorna. However, use them after consulting a physician.
2. Bhoomyaamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri), a miniature herb with promiscuous leaves, is normally used in the cure of all types of jaundice. "One tsp" of the juice of the plant or fresh root in the form of a paste with honey can be taken thrice a day.
3. Punarnavamandoor should be taken for daily 2 to 3 weeks. NavaayasLoha taken in the amount of 125 mg thrice in a day is an emphatic remedy for Jaundice. Other helpful medicines are Lohaasava, Punarnavaasava, and Kumaaryaasava.
4. Another common medicine that can work for all types of jaundice is the Bhumyamalaki. This is a small herb that is in short supply. Its juice is given with honey in "a tsp" quantity thrice in a day. Kakamachi, Triphala, and Vasaka are the other drugs used.
5 Useful Herbs for the Cure of Jaundice in Ayurveda
1. Berberis (Berberis vulgaris)- Berberis is a very powerful herb for all kinds of liver ailments, especially jaundice. So powerful is the herb that it is nominated as a 'jaundice berry'. In taste, It is a bitter tonic that must be given to a jaundice patient many times a day in "quarter tsps". The liquid extract of the fruit also has equal properties.
2. Chicory (Chichoriumintybus)- All properties of the chicory plant are helpful in the cure of liver ailments. Flowers, roots, and seeds are the most frequently used. The liquid of the chicory may help in the cure of sluggishness of the liver, the obstacle of the flux of bile, and the magnification of the spleen; all of which are associated with jaundice. Chicory can also encourage the healthy secretion of bile.
3. Hygrophila Spinosa (Gokulakanta)- gokulakanta plant's root is powerful in the cure of liver problems such as hepatitis and jaundice. An infusion of the source of the herb in water is prepared and given to the patient twice or thrice in a day.
4. Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis)- It is a perfect remedy for liver diseases such as jaundice. For a powerful cure, the pulp of one of its leaves is to be taken with black salt and ginger every morning for a period time of ten days.
5. Turpeth (Operculinaturpethum)- The other optimal Ayurvedic remedy for jaundice is Turpeth. It is named nisoth in Ayurveda. The power of this herb is prescribed mixed in hot water 2 times a day.
Ayurvedic Diet Plan for Jaundice
Daily Diet Schedule
Early Morning: Amla-1 only and that needs to be cooked / Amla juice 10-15 ml
Breakfast: Dalia / Upma / Besan chila / Sewian / Poha / Idli
Mild-Morning: Sugarcane juice / Sprouts / Coconut water / Wheatgrass juice / Radish juice / Fruit
Lunch: Plain chapatti / Khichri / Boiled rice / Dalia / Vegetable+Dal+Curd / Buttermilk / Veg pulao
Evening: Ginger tea / Green juice / Herbal tea
Pre-dinner: Home-made soup / Sweet rice / Red juice / Green juice
Dinner: Plain chapatti / Boiled Rice / Vegetable+Dal
When you see your ‘crowning glory’ tresses all over the floor and on your comb, don’t your heart just break into two pieces? Every day continues the same routine and this increases the anxiety and stress of an individual.
Hair loss is a very serious problem not only for women even for men also and it needs a rightful diagnosis to figure out the cause and work towards a cure for it. The helpful thing is that hair loss can be controlled while using natural home remedies that are totally safe and effective.
Hair loss and dandruff are a very common problem that happens to 1 in every 3 individuals, but the peaceful news is that Ayurveda can help in this. You can regrow hair naturally by using home remedies.
Firstly Know the Causes of Hair Loss and Dandruff?
Hair loss has so many causes. But, firstly we should know the causes of hair loss and dandruff problems before we start to share out the home remedies for hair loss, dandruff, and regrow hair naturally, let's start with understanding the cause of hair loss and dandruff. because, unless you know about the causes, you are going to need to try these home remedies over and over again.
• Lifestyle: With all skin problems, dandruff is one of them, the problem doesn’t start instantly, instead it is the result of a long ready process that is directly affected by your lifestyle.
Aggressive application of hair care chemical and products based shampoo used straightening for hair, hair cells are often connected with outrageous the quality of hair, so the scalp underneath.
• Diet: Your diet is also very important in keeping your scalp nourished or undernourished! Take a moment to think of how much you notice that what you eat, especially to keep your hair and scalp safe?
A balanced diet of slender proteins, fruits, and vegetables, legumes, whole grains, fatty fish like the Indian salmon, and low-fat dairy are the best boosters for healthy hair. Take some low-fat dairy products like skim milk and yogurt are the best sources of calcium, a necessary mineral for hair growth.
• Anxiety and Stress: One of the most overlooked yet famous problems that are straight connected with hair loss and other hair problems is not being able to deal with the anxiety and stress of daily life. Stress is a precursor to numerous health problems, and it starts with small things such as dandruff and hair loss.
May you, believe it or not, stress is related to throwing your sensitive energies out of balance. It has been found that people who are under perpetual stress, have a totally imbalanced proportion of all 3 meticulous energies namely are: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
• Sleep Deprivation: If you are not getting proper sleep every night, is likely that a lot of things are going wrong inside your body too. Dandruff and hair loss are just on the surface of things, but you can make sure that your digestion and metabolism are also suffering from the lack of sufficient rest.
Your body modifies nutrition into essential body tissues and cells when you are sleeping, and here you need to sleep at least 5 to 6 hours every day.
10 Home remedies for hair loss, dandruff, and regrow hair naturally
1. Oil your hair twice in a week: Wait for what? Didn't we just tell you to stop putting your scalp oily? Well, exactly these are two different things. When your scalp gets oily naturally, it is an effect of sebum excreted by your skin cells. If you oil your hair twice a week so, it’s beneficial to relieve hair loss, dandruff and regrow hair naturally.
On the other side, what we are suggesting is to keep your hair properly oil with nourishing oils such as sesame, bhringraj, or coconut oil. Make it a manner to oil your hair twice in a week and take a bath the next day of oiling to keep your hair silky and nice, as well as neat at the roots.
Oiling your hair also helps in deedful the blood cells underneath the scalp which embolden the flux of nutrients to the scalp. This application also helps you to keep your hair strongly rooted at the scalp.
Since dandruff and hair loss are totally related to each other, this practice helps you in the long run and stop hair loss as well as the formation of dandruff.
2. The need for Neem: It is a well-known fact that dandruff results from fungal, and bacterial infections that can take place on your scalp due to intense sweating, or lack of cleaning it at the proper time. Overtime bacteria start developing on your scalp in spacious amounts which starts eating your scalp cells.
To stop them from becoming a big problem, make a paste of neem and use it directly on your hair and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it with normal room temperature water. You will see the result in few days. You can also try using an Ayurveda shampoo.
3. Food for dandruff control: What you eat is going to be very important to keep your dandruff in check. For dandruff control, you need to give attention to your food type. One of the most important reasons for dandruff is excess consumption of spicy, fat, and oily foods.
If possible go on a totally based on fresh fruit diet only for a week. You can then gradually bring in cooked foods into your menu after your body has detoxified and moderation the presence of toxins in your body.
4. Keep yourself hydrated: Hair shaft includes one-quarter of water so drink at least 4 to 8 glasses of water in a day to keep yourself hydrated and for the development of healthy hair length.
5. Garlic juice, onion juice, or ginger juice: Rub one of the liquids from garlic juice, onion juice, or ginger juice on your scalp, keep it overnight and wash it out in the morning. Do it regularly for a week and you will get to know the noticeable result.
6. Magnify diet with protein: Eating lanky meats, soy, fish, or other proteins encourage hair health and in turn helps control hair loss. You can magnify your diet with protein.
7. Vitamins usage for hair loss: Vitamins are not only healthy for overall nicely but also good for preventing your hair loss problem. Vitamin E Best way to blood circulation in the scalp to help improve hair follicles remain generative, vitamin A magnifies the healthy production of sebum in the scalp and vitamin B is helps hair to protect its healthy color.
8. Massage with green tea into your hair: Studies have shown that massage with green tea into your hair can help control hair loss problems. All you need to do is 2 bags of green tea in 1 cup of water, leave to cool, and thereafter, apply it to your hair and keep it for one hour. Rinse your hair thoroughly after an hour. To see the effect, practice this continuously for a week to ten days and then you will get beneficial results.
9. Avert brushing wet hair: When your hair is wet, it is in its weakest state. So you should avert brushing your wet hair because the chances of hair loss increase. But if you must important to comb wet hair, use a wide-toothed comb. Also, avoid brushing hair too repeatedly as doing so can damage your hair and increase loss. Unravel the braided hair with the help of your fingers, not a brush or comb.
10. Regularly wash hair with a mild shampoo: Regular hair washing with a mild shampoo is a part of stop hair loss and dandruff by the way of keeping hair and scalp clean. By doing so, you are reducing the risk of dandruff and infections that may lead to hair loss or breakage. Additional, clean hair gives the impression of more volume.
Bonus tips: Shikakai, reetha, fenugreek, green moong, lemon, hibiscus, amla, neem are some of the most commonly recommended paste of herbs and food items for beautiful and regrow healthy hair, as well as to remedy the problem of dandruff and hair loss. Therefore, it goes without telling you that you must add these to your daily routine. And also, if possible, please avoid chemical-based shampoos and start using Ayurvedic Hair products for a change.
Know What you Should Avoid for Hair Loss and Regrow Hair Naturally
If you want to keep your hair healthy, firstly you must know-how may take care of them. Know here what you should avoid for hair loss and regrow hair naturally. Firstly you need to avoid rubbing your hair dry with a towel. Rather, let your hair dry naturally.
Detract Alcoholic Beverages
If you are suffering from hair loss than detract your alcoholic beverages intake because drinking alcoholic beverages affecting your hair growth. So decrease or eliminate alcohol to see an enhancement in hair growth.
Smoking cigarettes detract the amount of blood that fluxes to the scalp and this reason a reduction in hair growth.
Manage time for physical activity every day. Walk, bike, or swim for 30 minutes a day helps reducing stress levels, balance hormonal levels besides reducing hair loss.
Studies in the past have found medical confirmation to link stress with hair loss. De-stress yourself one of the ways of doing it is by exercises and meditation. Alternative therapies such as yoga and meditation not only decrease stress but improve hormonal balance.
Avoid Constant Drying & Heating
Don't use drying and heating procedures on your hair too frequently. Heat weakens your hair proteins, and constant drying and heating can lead to brittleness and that weakness causes your hair loss.
Keep your Head Sweat-Free
The individuals with oily hair, suffering from dandruff during the summer season due to sweating, and the chances of hair loss increase mostly. Using shampoos that contain neem and aloe vera can keep the head cool and prevent dandruff and hair loss but some people are allergic to aloe vera, So first of all check that there is no problem with it.
Also, people, who wear helmets experience major hair loss in the summer season. As the sweat collects in the pores and weakens hair roots causing hair loss in everyone. So wearing a bandanna/ scarf over your hair or a terry cloth headband can prevent hair loss.
Change your Style of Hair (for men with long hair)
If you are dealing with hair loss lately, you must loosen up your hair. Hairstyles such as braids, artificial hairstyles, and ponytails tug hair or pull hair follicles, and can lastly reason is alopecia.
Take Care of Your Health
Health problems are harbingers of hair loss. Ensure you deal with high fevers, chronic illnesses, and infections proper to secure healthy hair.
Keep a Watch on Medication
Somewhat medications may have side-effects, one of which could be hair loss problems. Consult with your doctor to ask about the situation that you may have. Let your doctor know if the medication is causing hair loss and if that is the case, ask him that they can change the medication.
Keep Away from Chemicals
Permanent hair color and harsh chemical products could be damaging for hair health. When you are suffering from hair loss, it is advised please not to color your hair.
Schedule Appointments with Doctors Regularly
There are so many health conditions, most skin-related conditions, that cause variation in hormonal balances which in turn directly to hair loss problems. Make sure you schedule your appointment with the doctor regularly for your underlying conditions and illnesses.
Before you leave this page, remember this, dandruff and hair loss are similar problems, but the treatments are also very similar. The choice is totally yours whether you want a temporary solution or the root-cause therapy of your problem? You can consult with our doctors they will surely help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Will hair loss from dandruff grow back?
Ans. Hair loss due to dandruff is not stable. Once you manage dandruff, your hair follicles are healed and your hair grows back. Various scalp conditions can be confused for dandruff. Though not a direct reason for hair fall, dandruff can accelerate hair fall.
Q2. Is there any way to stop hair loss?
Ans. While there's no treatment for hair loss, there are ways to finally treat the symptoms and keep the hair you have. Regular use of minoxidil or finasteride (or a combination of the two) can mitigate the effects of male pattern baldness and stop hair loss.
Q3. Why is my head itchy and hair falling out?
Ans. Fungal infections, allergic reactions to hair products, and inflamed hair follicles can cause the scalp to itch and also damage hair follicles, leading to hair loss. In other cases, scarring on the scalp can cause severe itching because scar tissue can damage the nerve fibers in the skin.
Q4. Why is my hair becoming so thin?
Ans. Thinning hair can be caused by many factors, including genes, diet, stress, and illness, says Lisa Salmon. Thinning hair isn't just a problem that men suffer with. ... Reasons for thinning hair can range from simple and temporary – such as a vitamin deficiency – to much more complex underlying health problems.
Q5. Which fruit is best for hair?
Ans. The best sources are blackcurrants, blueberries, broccoli, guava, kiwi fruits, oranges, papaya, strawberries, and sweet potatoes. Vitamin C helps in the production of collagen which strengthens the capillaries that supply the hair shafts.
Dear Patron, Please provide additional information to validate your profile and continue to participate in engagement activities and purchase medicine.