NirogStreet.com (“Nirog Street”) is authored and published by HiNirog HealthTech Private Limited. The NirogStreet.com website and app (“Sites”) are services provided by Nirog Street to bring together Indian traditional medical practitioners/hospitals/institutions etc. (“practitioners”) and provide a platform for healthcare seekers or patient (“Users”) to interact with each other. Your usage of the sites will be subject to your affirmation to these terms or service or legal agreement (“Agreement”). Please read the document carefully. If you do not agree to the terms of service, please discontinue the usage of the sites.
Nirog Street provides services to both practitioners and users without a fee (“services”). These services include:
- Practitioners-Creating profiles for practitioners which can be shared with the users.
- Users- Creating personal accounts to search for, interact and book an appointment with the practitioners
Nirog Street may make changes to these terms as and when it deems necessary. Such a change will be informed to the user immediately.
- Nirog Street collects details such as names, contact numbers, email addresses and copies of degrees and certifications (in case of practitioners) in order to create an authentic and sound profile of users and practitioners. Such profiles help us in providing you the best services on the sites.
- The information collected by Nirog Street is completely secure. We advise the practitioners and users to secure their accounts by using strong passwords.
- Your information is NOT shared with any third party. We maintain confidentiality and privacy of all the practitioners and users of the sites. However, if the breach of confidentiality is on part of the practitioner or user, Nirog Street will not be held liable for it.