When you use NirogStreet, you trust us with your personal data. We’re committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
- NirogStreet collects details such as names, contact numbers, email addresses and copies of degrees and certifications (in case of practitioners), GST number (in case of pharmacists), college name (in case of student) in order to create an authentic and sound profile. Such profiles help us in providing you the best services on the sites.
- The information collected by NirogStreet is completely secure. We advise the practitioners and users to secure their accounts by using strong passwords.
- Your information is NOT shared with any third party. We maintain confidentiality and privacy of all the practitioners and users of the sites. However, if the breach of confidentiality is on part of the practitioner or user, NirogStreet will not be held liable for it.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
- We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership, settings, and purchase history in your account section of the website or mobile application.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
If you choose to use NirogStreet Website/App, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the prevailing law in India. If you have any concern about privacy at NirogStreet, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.