This ayurvedic formulation of Zandhu in tablet form is a broad spectrum urinary antiseptic. This tablet cures burning urination. K4 Tablet is extremely useful therapy in the management of early & moderate enlargement of the prostate gland and where an operation may be completely avoided. It contains mainly Chandraprabha, Guduchi, Kanyalohadi, Haridra, Bhavna of Bilva Patra Swaras and Karela Swaras as main components. It clears urinary tract infection and prevents recurrence also helps to decongest urethral obstruction, disintegrate and expel urinary calculi.
- Chandraprabha – 120 mg
- Guduchi – Giloy – Tinospora cordifolia – 120 mg
- Kanyalohadi – 40 mg
- Haridra – Turmeric – Curcuma longa – 20 mg
- Bilva patra swarasa – Bael leaves juice
- Karavellaka swarasa – Bittergourd juice
Properties and Uses:
- Clears urinary tract infection & prevents its recurrence.
- Helps to decongest urethral obstruction.
- Helps to disintegrate and expel urinary calculi.
- Provide relief in case of frequent urge to passing urine at night, dribbling of urine, slowness & difficulty in passing urine, poor stream and feeling of incomplete voiding, burning micturition.
- Exerts diuretic and anti-septic action.
- Provides decongestion and soothing effect on the inflamed mucous membrane of the urogenital tract.
Dosage and Anupan:
- In case of urinary-tract infection – 2 tablets twice a day with water or milk for 2 – 4 weeks.
- In burning micturition – 2 tablets twice a day for 4 – 5 days.
- In case of renal & urinary calculi – 2 tablets for 2 – 4 months or till the stones are flushed out.
Usually contra-indicated in 1st semester of pregnancy.
Shelf life: Maximum up to 3 years from the date of manufacturing.