Vaidyaratnam Amalakarishtam is an herbal decoction that is beneficial in the treatment of heart and liver disorders.
Pippali (Pipper Longum)
Sharkara or Jaggery
Properties & Uses –
1. Hepatic Disorders – Fatty liver, high liver enzymes, Liver cirrhosis, hepatitis, Jaundice. It improves digestions, aids in conditions like anorexia, nausea, vomiting, and constipation.
2. Cardiac Disorders – It acts as a cardiac tonic, improves functions of heart, and regularizes heartbeat.
3. Joint Disorders – It is helpful in joint conditions like gout and arthritis. It improves flexibility and relieves joint pain.
4. Respiratory Disorders – It helps in breathlessness, cough, cold, fever, asthma, chronic conditions like COPD.
Side Effects –
- No side effects. Higher dose can cause gastric irritation
Shelf Life – 3 Years
Dose – 30ml once or twice a day with lukewarm water.
Be the first one
to give feedback