Only 48 quantity is available therefore additional quantity will be added in Advance order
Multani Arogyavardhini Vati used for treating many of diseases mainly of the heart, liver, stomach, intestine, gall bladder, skin, teeth and gum. view detail
MRP ₹87.00 10% off
Classical Medicine - Gulika / Tablet / Vati
It is a magical herbal remedy used for treating a many of diseases mainly of the heart, liver, stomach, intestine, gall bladder, skin, teeth and gum.
Herb/ Drug name Latin Name
1. Sudha Parada (Purified mercury)
2. Sudha Gandhaka (Purified sulphur)
3. Lohabhasma (Incinerated form of iron)
4. Tamrabhasma (Incinerated form of copor)
5. Abrakabhasma (Incinerated form of mica)
6. Harithaki Terminalia chebula
7. Vibeethaki Terminalia bellerica
8. Amlaki Emblica officimalis
9. Sudha Shilajitu (Purified mineral pinch)
10. Sudda Guggulu Commiphora mukul
11. Chitramula Plumbago zeylanica
12. Katukarohini Picrorazia curra
Properties and uses:
For all Kusta rogas (Skin discases) and Vatarogas (Nervous problems),
various types of jwaras (All types of fevers), Pandu (Anemia), Sotha( oedima), Yakruth,
Pleeha rudhi (Hepatomegale and spleenomegale).
Dosages and Anupan:
1 to 4 tablets daily 2 times along with various anupanas.
High doses may cause gastric irrtitation.
0 out of 5
Be the first one to give feedback