This is Ayurvedic oil formulation is the Eladi Cream version from classical oil preparation usually called Eladi keratailam. The Eladi cream gives the convenience of a cream form the same as all the benefits as in the oil.
Each 5g is prepared out of:
- Ela Elettaria cardamomum 6.222 mg
- Sthulela Ammomum subulatum 6.222 mg
- Turushka Boswellia serrata 6.222 mg
- Kushtha Saussurea costus 6.222 mg
- Phalini Callicarpa macrophylla 6.222 mg
- Mamsi Nardostachys jatamansi 6.222 mg
- Jala Plectranthus vettiveroides 6.222 mg
- Dhyamaka Cymbopogon martini
- Sprikka Schizachyrum exile 6.222 mg
- Choraka Kaempferia galanga 6.222 mg
- Chocha Cinnamomum verum 6.222 mg
- Patra Cinnamomum tamala 6.222 mg
- Tagara Valeriana jatamansi 6.222 mg
- Sthauneya Saussurea costus (Sub.) 6.222 mg
- Jati Myristica fragrans 6.222 mg
- Rasa Commiphora myrrha 6.222 mg
- Sukti Pearl oyster 6.222 mg
- Vyaghranakha Shell 6.222 mg
- Surahva Cedrus deodara 6.222 mg
- Srivasaka Pinus roxburghii 6.222 mg
- Chanda Costus speciosus 6.222 mg
- Guggulu Commiphora mukul 6.222 mg
- Devadhupa Shorea robusta 6.222 mg
- Khapura Boswellia serrata 6.222 mg
- Punnaga Calophyllum inophyllum 6.222 mg
- Nagahwa Mesua ferrea 6.222 mg
- Keratailam Coconus nucifera 1250 mg
- Kerakshira Coconus nucifera 1250 mg
Properties and Uses:
Eladi Cream is effective in various types of skin disorders, acne, and pimples, dryness of skin, acne marks, hyperpigmentation or melasma, skin tanning.
Dosage and Anupan:
For skin diseases should be applied over the affected area and left as such for minimum half hour, before it is washed off and for skin detox and to improve skin texture, tone and complexion, it should be used as a cream over face, and on whole body.
There is no side effects yet reported and is safe to use.
Maximum up to 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
- Sahasra yoga – Tailayoga Prakarana
- Ayurved sar sangrah