Dhootpapeshwar Abhraloha is an Ayurvedic herbo-mineral combination of Abhrak Bhasma and Loha Bhasma. It is a potent hematinic and energy booster. It helps in menstrual disorde.. view detail
Classical Medicine - Gulika / Tablet / Vati
Dhootpapeshwar Abhraloha is an Ayurvedic herbo-mineral combination of Abhrak Bhasma and Loha Bhasma. It is a potent hematinic and energy booster. It helps in menstrual disorders, neurological disorders, digestive issues, and general debility.
Loha Bhasma -125 mg
Abhraka Bhasma - 50 mg
Amalaki - 10 mg
Haritaki - 10 mg
Bibhitak - 10 mg
Shunthi -10 mg
Marich - 10 mg
Pippali -10 mg
Vidanga - 10 mg
Chitrak - 10 mg
Musta - 10 mg
Shatavari - 100 mg
Properties & Uses -
- It balances doshas, acts as raktvardhar and balya hence helps in Anaemia occurring due to deficiency, pregnancy and lactation, jaundice.
- It acts as immunity – booster thus helps in chronic fever, cough, cold, asthma,
- It is digestive tonic so helps in cases of Agnimandya, liver disorders, diarrhea, and low appetite.
- It helps in menstrual disorders like Amenorrhia, abnormal uterine bleeding, PMS, fibroids, dysmenorrhea.
- As it acts as rasa vardhak it helps in treating debility, weakness, low energy.
Side Effects –
- It has no side effects in desired dose.
- Strictly under doctor’s guidance.
Shelf Life – 3 Years
Dose - 1-2 tablet once or twice a day with warm water.
Be the first one
to give feedback