You can only purchase 4 units of this item
Dhootpapeshwar Abhayarishta is an effective metabolism corrector. It helps in improving digestion and bowel movements. Works excellent for all digestive ailments that basicall.. view detail
Classical Medicine - Arishta / Arishtam
Dhootpapeshwar Abhayarishta is an effective metabolism corrector. It helps in improving digestion and bowel movements. Works excellent for all digestive ailments that basically related to aggravated Vata.
Properties and Uses -
- Vata anuloman - Best in case of gas, bloating, Constipation.
- Deepan – Stimulate digestive enzymes.
- Malahar – Works as laxative.
- Pachak – Improves digestion
- Arshoghna – Helps in treatment of piles.
1. Vibandha - Constipation
2. Udara – Abdominal distention, bloating, gas.
3. Mutrabandha – Difficulty in urination
4. Agnimandhya – Indigestion
Dosages and Anupana –
30ml once or twice a day with warm water.
Side Effects –
Certainly does not cause any side effects. A Higher dose may loose motions and stomach upset. Should always take as per your Ayurvedic doctor's guidance.
Shelf Life – 10 yrs.
1. Bhaishajya Ratnavali - Arsho Roga chikitsha 9/175-180
2. Ayurved Sar Sangrah - Ashavarishta Prakaran
3. The Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India, Part - II (Formulations) Volume – II
4. The Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India, Part-I, 1: 1
Be the first one
to give feedback