Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma is an Ayurvedic purified active form of mineral that acts as a nutrient to body and mind with adaptor-Immuno-neuro-endocrine-modulator properties.
Shuddha Abhraka – Purified Mica – 100gms
Properties & Uses -
- Helps in Digestive complaints like low absorption, low digestion, worms, and abdominal disorders.
- Helps in kapha related disorders like cough, breathlessness, asthma.
- Improves hairfall, aids anaemic condition and bleeding disorders.
- Aids in diabetes mellitus and splenic disease.
- Aids in skin ailments like psoriasis, urticarial rashes and other skin related disorders.
- Helps in Senility
- Help treating Impotency
Side Effects –
It has no side effects. Cautious in kidney patients.
Shelf Life – 3 years
Dose – 175 mg – 375 mg
Anupana - Honey, Ghee, Triphala-Kwatha, Guduchi-Swarasa, Ardraka-Svarasa
1. Ayurved Prakash
Be the first one
to give feedback