Amree Plus Granules is an oral Ayurvedic proprietary medicine manufactured by AIMIL Phraceutical Pvt Ltd. It increases insulin sensitivity, increasing utilisation of glucose,ba key action required for diabetic and PCOS patients. It helps in preventing long term complications of diabetes mellitus by supplementing anti-oxidants and immunomodulator.
Properties and uses
Amree Plus decreases the release of glucose into the blood from glycogen, fats and proteins and simultaneously enhances the formation of glycogen and fats from glucose in the blood. This helps to maintain the plasma level of glucose.
Amree Plus is practically used in conjunction with modern anti-diabetic medicines to have better glycaemic control and quality of life in terms of various symptoms of diabetes.
Amree Plus cannot substitute insulin but it can reduce dependence on insulin by stabilizing or by reducing the dosage of insulin.
Amree plus is free from the risk of hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar).
Amree Plus delays the deterioration of the already established complications like Neuropathy, Nephropathy, and Retinopathy.
The clinical trials prove that adjuvant therapy with Amree Plus show better results than OHGs (Oral Hypoglycaemics) alone.
Amree Plus provides Natural Bioflavonoids like Quercetin and catechin, glycosides, tannins, several micronutrients etc. thus acts as cardio protective and pancreotropic.
Amree Plus is very useful as a cardio protective due to its cholesterol lowering & anti-atherosclerotic activities particularly in diabetic subjects as they are more prone to have cardiac illnesses.
For different categories of diabetic patients:
• Mostly in an initial phase may/may not be on oral hypoglycaemics
• Should start Amree Plus in dosage 1/3-1/2 teaspoonful (2- 3 gms) twice or thrice a day, preferably 1/2 hr. before meals.
• Periodically check the blood sugar and follow the diet routine & life style as recommended by physician.
2. Patients with blood sugar levels between 200-300 mg/dl (Moderate)
• Mostly on synthetic oral hypoglycaemics
• Start Amree Plus in dosage of 1/2 teaspoonful (3 gms) twice or thrice a day, before meals initially along with recommended allopathic medicines if any.
• Periodically check the blood sugar and observing anti-hyperglycaemic response, gradually lower the dosage of allopathic medicines till completely withdrawn.
• Should follow the dietary recommendations & life style advisable for diabetics & consult the physician.
3. Patients with blood sugar levels above 300 mg/dl(Severe)
• Mostly on insulin or multiple oral hypoglycaemic therapy
• Maintain insulin/allopathic therapy, initially.
• Start Amree Plus therapy in the dosage of 1/2- 1 t.s.f. (3-5gms) twice or thrice a day, preferably 1/2 hr. before meals.
• Periodically check the blood sugar and on observing additional anti-hyperglycaemic response gradually lower the units of insulin or dosage of allopathic medicines.
• Continue the dietary recommendations & life style advisable for diabetics and consult the physician periodically.
Be the first one
to give feedback