Amree Plus capsule is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by AIMIL Phraceutical Pvt Ltd. It is specifically designed for the treatment of diabetes and pre-diabetes. It is a comprehensive anti-hyperglycemic for DM.
It Amree also helps delay triopathic complications associated with diabetes due to its Plus effects in toning the system. Amree Plus is a synergistic mix of active constituents from nature’s herbs that have been used all over the world from times immemorial.
- Karavella (Momordica charantia)
- Meshashringi (Gymnema Sylvestre)
- Rakta Chandana (Pterocarpus marsupeum)
- Methika - Fenugreek( Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Amalaki(Emblica officinalis)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
Properties and uses
- Amree Plus decreases the release of glucose into the blood from glycogen, fats and proteins and simultaneously enhances the formation of glycogen and fats from glucose in the blood. This helps to maintain the plasma level of glucose.
- Amree Plus is practically used in conjunction with modern anti-diabetic medicines to have better glycaemic control and quality of life in terms of various symptoms of diabetes.
- Amree Plus cannot substitute insulin but it can reduce dependence on insulin by stabilizing or by reducing the dosage of insulin.
- Amree plus is free from the risk of hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar).
- Amree Plus delays the deterioration of the already established complications like Neuropathy, Nephropathy, and Retinopathy.
- The clinical trials prove that adjuvant therapy with Amree Plus show better results than OHGs (Oral Hypoglycaemics) alone.
- Amree Plus provides Natural Bioflavonoids like Quercetin and catechin, glycosides, tannins, several micronutrients etc. thus acts as cardio protective and pancreotropic.
- Amree Plus is very useful as a cardio protective due to its cholesterol lowering & anti-atherosclerotic activities particularly in diabetic subjects as they are more prone to have cardiac illnesses.
- Type II diabetes mellitus
- In PCOS along with Aimil’s Amycordial
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- Adjunct to OHG and Insulin
- Helps to regulate glucose and lipid metabolism
- Acts as cardio-protective
2 Capsules Twice a day.
- Please recognises the symptoms of hypo- & hyperglycaemia.
- Initially continue Amree Plus therapy alongwith already recommended medications.
- Periodically assess blood glucose & corelate the results with the symptoms.
- On feeling the symptoms of hypoglycaemia, reduce the dosage of allopathic medications.
- Even on achieving the normoglycaemia, continue Amree Plus for rejuvenative & observe for benefits.