Stay tuned for today's (10.04.2020) evening Lecture at 5:30PM on Nirogstreet Facebook page & today's Speaker will be:-
Dr. Parmeshwar Arora , M.D. (AY) B.H.U. Varanasi Gold Medalist , Founder Ath Ayurveda Ayurveda, Gurgaon. Senior Ayurveda Consultant , Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Parmeshwar Arora is a renowned Ayurvedic doctor and a lifestyle coach who has been treating patients and coaching people for the last twenty+ years. Presently he is Senior Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and heads his organization Ath Ayurdhamah located in Gurgaon. Through his practice, he is taking care of health and well-being of thousands every year. Dr Arora has authored and presented papers at both national and international forums and been a part of several Talk shows on channels like Zee News, Doordarshan, NDTV, Aajtak, Pragya, Careworld, Shakti, Disha and many more - as an expert on Ayurveda. He has also been a regular guest expert in health programs on All India Radio and FM channels.
Dr. Arora's research work about correct consumption of water has been recognised and appreciated across India and also in some other countries. His work is also published in form of a book- "Water - Elixir or Poison?" (In Hindi - जल- अमृत या विष?) . He has also written a book about some practical ways to conserve water in daily life - ‘Jal Sanrakshan ke Vyavahaarik Upaay’.
1. Chief Physician, Ayurdham
2. Consultant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
3. Visiting Consultant, Naturally Yours, Nairobi, Kenya
Awards and Activities:
* Jal-Prahri Samman by Sarkari-Tel in presence of Minister of Jalshakti Sh. Gajendra Shekhawat - Dec 2019.
* Included in Guinness Book of world Records for running The World’s Largest Immunity Awareness Lesson - Oct 2019.
* Included in Nation's Pride Book of Records - Jul 2019.
* YOUTH ICONS OF INDIA AWARD - 2019 from National Human Welfare Council - Mar 2019.
* Appreciation Certificate from Mr Sanjay Dalmia ji , Chairman Dalmia Group - Jan 2019.
* National Excellence Award 2019 from International Human Rights and Crime Control Org. - Jan 2019.
* Haryana Garima Award 2018 from Cabinet Minister in Haryana Govt. - Dec 2018.
* Exceptional Activity Award - 2018 from WASME at 22nd Internation Conference, Dubai - Dec 2018.
* Special Recognition Award for Research Work on Correct way of Water Consumption - Sh. Upendra Tiwari, Minister - UP Govt. - May 2018.
* Bharat Shri Award - 2018 from National Human Welfare Council - Feb 2018.
* Certificate of Appreciation from Hon'ble Governor of Assam – in Jan 2018.
* Certificate of Appreciation from Union Minister of Ayush – in Dec 2017.
* Awarded title of 'Jal-Nayak' by Rishikul Snaatak Parishad, Haridwar – in Feb 2017.
* Awarded title of 'Jal-Doot' by First Track India at Higher Education Summit – in Jan 2017.
* Dhanvantari Award – year 2011.
* Best Citizen of India Award – year 2011 – International Publishing House.
* Distinguished Services Award – year 2010 – Geriatric Society of India.
* Ayurmedha Award – Dabur India Limited.
* 5 Gold Medals from Lucknow University for Academic performance during BAMS course.
* Appreciation Letters and Awards from Numerous Organisations, NGOs, Pharmaceutical Companies etc.
* Recognition by Health Forums in other countries like China, Germany, France, Kenya etc.
* Regularly on TV and Radio – discussing various health issues.
* Was the Expert in Hamara Ayurveda daily program on Shakti TV ( Health & Lifestyle channel) .
* Was the Expert in TV Show “Dr. Arora’s Aarogya Mantras” telecast on Care World.
* Ayurvedic Expert in various Health Programs on Pragya Channel.
* Delivered speeches on various Health topics at International and National Forums.
* Has been regular in publishing papers in various Health Magazines and Journals.
* Currently in the Editorial Board of reputed bi-monthly Magazine – Nirog Sukh
* Frequent appearance as Ayurveda Expert on reputed TV Channels like Aaj Tak, ABP News, DD, Star News & India TV, IBN 7 etc.