Lecture by Dr.Abhishek Lulla on Rasayana Chikitsa to build immunity !!
Stay Tuned for Today's Lecture on NirogStreet Facebook page at 5:30 PM by Dr .Abhishek A. Lulla, BAMS, MD(Ayu)
Dr. Abhishek A. Lulla
Dr. Abhishek A. Lulla B.A.M.S., M.D.(Ayu), PhD is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Panchakarma at Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Ayurveda College, Chennai. He is a Consultant physician at the reputed Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Cbe), Chennai Branch and has patients throughout the world. He is the Research & Medical Consultant for Nanolife Speciality Medical Center where extensive research on Green Nanotechnology and Cancer is carried out. Having 10 years of clinical experience as an Ayurvedic physician, he is an accomplished Physician, speaker and researcher.
Dr. Lulla is also one of the Founding Directors of Ayurvidya Abhiyan Anusandhan Foundation which is the India Chapter of CAR (Council for Ayurveda Research USA). He is currently a part of many Research projects.
After completing his graduation from Chennai, he completed his M.D. (Ayurveda) in Kaya Chikitsa from one of the best Ayurveda colleges in the country, SDM Ayurveda college at Udupi, and has now submitted his PhD research paper on Sciatica. In addition, he is the Chief Editor of our Ayu-Update Newsletter, has authored several papers and has taken part in many International & National Conferences.
His area of Specialization includes management of chronic pains and lifestyle disorders. He currently practices in Chennai and can be contacted at [email protected] for appointments, workshops and research projects.
Read More - Lecture by Dr.Pratibha Shah, Leading Global Ayurveda Expert will talk on Prevention, Self-Care, Wellness by Ayurveda !!
Lecture by Dr. Parmeshwar Arora a renowned Ayurvedic doctor and a lifestyle coach will talk on Prevention, Self-Care, Wellness by Ayurveda !!
Lecture by Vaidya Ismat Dhala-Nathani
Lecture by Vaidya Ismat Dhala-Nathani a pioneer of Nadi Vigyan will talk on Prevention, Self-Care, Wellness by Ayurveda !!
Stay tuned for today's (11.04.2020) evening Lecture at 5:30PM on Nirogstreet Facebook page & today's Speaker will be:-
Vaidya Ismat Dhala-Nathani, Founder and Director, Centre for Ayurveda and Indian Systems of Healing Canada.
Founder and Director of CAISH, Ismat Dhala-Nathani is a pioneer of Nadi Vigyan (Ayurvedic Neurotherapy) and has worked for over two decades with prominent medical doctors in India, Europe and Canada. She brings specialized knowledge and the highest professional standards to the curriculum at CAISH, including her unique integrative model of traditional Indian medicine blended with Western holistic and naturopathic medicine. An international leader and speaker, Ismat represented Canada during the 2018 World Ayurvedic Congress in India.
( Read More - Lecture by Dr.Pratibha Shah, Leading Global Ayurveda Expert will talk on Prevention, Self-Care, Wellness by Ayurveda !! )
Ismat’s professional background is in natural health care, with a specialty in traditional Indian medicine. With over two decades of experience, she has spearheaded CAISH, carefully guiding its growth since its inception in 2002.
Ismat focuses on melding ancient wisdom with current concepts of health and wellbeing. From this frame of reference, she develops educational programs, materials and teaching tools. Currently, Ismat is working toward accreditation affiliations, and the standardization of Ayurveda and Indian Systems of Healing programs in Canada.
Over the years, Ismat has gained a multitude of experience. She is a health practitioner, academician, international speaker, healer, and a researcher and practitioner of Nadi Vigyan. She has held key positions in India, UK and Canada, among which are Assistant Dean at Dr. Lajpatrai Mehra’s Neurotherapy Hospital in India, and Consultant at the prestigious Hale Clinic in the UK.
Ismat has always been willing to share her knowledge and insights about Ayurveda and other Indian systems of healing, including Indian Naturopathy (Prakruti Chikitsa). As a result, she has been featured on television and in newspapers in the UK, Canada and India. She is a tireless champion for mind-body integration, health and hygiene, and food and nutrition. (Courtesy - Centre for Ayurveda & Indian Systems of Healing)
Read More - Lecture by Dr. Parmeshwar Arora a renowned Ayurvedic doctor and a lifestyle coach will talk on Prevention, Self-Care, Wellness by Ayurveda !!
Stay tuned for today's (10.04.2020) evening Lecture at 5:30PM on Nirogstreet Facebook page & today's Speaker will be:-
Dr. Parmeshwar Arora , M.D. (AY) B.H.U. Varanasi Gold Medalist , Founder Ath Ayurveda Ayurveda, Gurgaon. Senior Ayurveda Consultant , Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Parmeshwar Arora is a renowned Ayurvedic doctor and a lifestyle coach who has been treating patients and coaching people for the last twenty+ years. Presently he is Senior Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and heads his organization Ath Ayurdhamah located in Gurgaon. Through his practice, he is taking care of health and well-being of thousands every year. Dr Arora has authored and presented papers at both national and international forums and been a part of several Talk shows on channels like Zee News, Doordarshan, NDTV, Aajtak, Pragya, Careworld, Shakti, Disha and many more - as an expert on Ayurveda. He has also been a regular guest expert in health programs on All India Radio and FM channels.
Dr. Arora's research work about correct consumption of water has been recognised and appreciated across India and also in some other countries. His work is also published in form of a book- "Water - Elixir or Poison?" (In Hindi - जल- अमृत या विष?) . He has also written a book about some practical ways to conserve water in daily life - ‘Jal Sanrakshan ke Vyavahaarik Upaay’.
1. Chief Physician, Ayurdham
2. Consultant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
3. Visiting Consultant, Naturally Yours, Nairobi, Kenya
Awards and Activities:
* Jal-Prahri Samman by Sarkari-Tel in presence of Minister of Jalshakti Sh. Gajendra Shekhawat - Dec 2019.
* Included in Guinness Book of world Records for running The World’s Largest Immunity Awareness Lesson - Oct 2019.
* Included in Nation's Pride Book of Records - Jul 2019.
* YOUTH ICONS OF INDIA AWARD - 2019 from National Human Welfare Council - Mar 2019.
* Appreciation Certificate from Mr Sanjay Dalmia ji , Chairman Dalmia Group - Jan 2019.
* National Excellence Award 2019 from International Human Rights and Crime Control Org. - Jan 2019.
* Haryana Garima Award 2018 from Cabinet Minister in Haryana Govt. - Dec 2018.
* Exceptional Activity Award - 2018 from WASME at 22nd Internation Conference, Dubai - Dec 2018.
* Special Recognition Award for Research Work on Correct way of Water Consumption - Sh. Upendra Tiwari, Minister - UP Govt. - May 2018.
* Bharat Shri Award - 2018 from National Human Welfare Council - Feb 2018.
* Certificate of Appreciation from Hon'ble Governor of Assam – in Jan 2018.
* Certificate of Appreciation from Union Minister of Ayush – in Dec 2017.
* Awarded title of 'Jal-Nayak' by Rishikul Snaatak Parishad, Haridwar – in Feb 2017.
* Awarded title of 'Jal-Doot' by First Track India at Higher Education Summit – in Jan 2017.
* Dhanvantari Award – year 2011.
* Best Citizen of India Award – year 2011 – International Publishing House.
* Distinguished Services Award – year 2010 – Geriatric Society of India.
* Ayurmedha Award – Dabur India Limited.
* 5 Gold Medals from Lucknow University for Academic performance during BAMS course.
* Appreciation Letters and Awards from Numerous Organisations, NGOs, Pharmaceutical Companies etc.
* Recognition by Health Forums in other countries like China, Germany, France, Kenya etc.
* Regularly on TV and Radio – discussing various health issues.
* Was the Expert in Hamara Ayurveda daily program on Shakti TV ( Health & Lifestyle channel) .
* Was the Expert in TV Show “Dr. Arora’s Aarogya Mantras” telecast on Care World.
* Ayurvedic Expert in various Health Programs on Pragya Channel.
* Delivered speeches on various Health topics at International and National Forums.
* Has been regular in publishing papers in various Health Magazines and Journals.
* Currently in the Editorial Board of reputed bi-monthly Magazine – Nirog Sukh
* Frequent appearance as Ayurveda Expert on reputed TV Channels like Aaj Tak, ABP News, DD, Star News & India TV, IBN 7 etc.
Stay tuned for today's Lecture at 5:30PM on Nirogstreet Facebook page & today's Speaker will be:-
Dr.Pratibha Shah, CEO- My Ayurved, Boston, USA
About Pratibha Shah: Pratibha Shah, BAMS, MD (Ayurveda), MPH, is an internationally renowned Ayurveda expert. Intensely trained in Traditional Health Sciences (Ayurveda, Energy healing) as well as Public Health, Pratibha Shah distils Eastern wisdom with an understanding of Western principles, for the best care of her clients. A strong sense of compassion and empathy, intent listening skills, in-depth thorough assessments and well contemplated individualized Master Wellness plans are a hallmark of her 30 years of practice. Client-centric Compassionate Care defines her best!
(Her pioneering initiatives in the field of Ayurveda, have brought her to attention at the White House, the Department of Health and Human Services, as well as the Consulate General of India, NYC. For her work, she was also nominated in the Top 20 Women of the Year, for the year 2014. She is the Founder, President of two non-profits - Council for Ayurveda Research and Wholistic Health Alliance. She currently consults out of her office in Danvers and at Well Life Medical, a state of the art Integrative Medicine clinic near Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Before moving to the US, Shah was a Chief Medical Officer with the AYUSH ministry in India.)
Kochi. The fourth edition of Global Ayurveda Festival (GAF 2020), scheduled to be held here looks towards putting in place an international cooperation conclave so as to tap the potential of the global market place, research initiatives and medical tourism opportunities, said Union Minister V Muraleedharan .
V Muraleedharan, MoS,External Affairs and Chairman of the GAF said that the fourth edition which is to take place from May 16 to 20 will see more participation of international business, industry, academic and diplomatic participants across continents.
"The GAF looks towards putting in place an international cooperation conclave so as to tap the potential of the global market place, research initiatives and medical tourism opportunities. This time there will be several more entities from various ministries like Ayush, Commerce and Industry, MSME, Tourism, External Affairs, which will take the event to a new level," said Muraleedharan.
"GAF 2020 is encouraged by various Central government departments and also the Kerala State Government, will bring together the efforts of all committed members from various countries to place ayurveda as a global system of medicine," added the minister. (IANS)
Read More - National Panchkarma & Infertility Workshop
New Delhi. Panchkarma is a unique concept of ayurveda capable of accomplishing detoxification and rejuvenation of the body. It works both as prophylaxis and therapy .
NASYA-National Ayurveda Students & Youth Association , along with its digital partner NirogStreet has organized a one day power packed workshop to hone the skills and learn directly from the master- Vd.Ramdas Avad.
This initiative is a confidence building exercise for the students & practitioners of Ayurveda- strengthening the roots. Presentation of simplified OPD panchkarma techniques will be the highlights of this workshop.
Focus will also be on the management of Infertility through Ayurveda. Dr.Avad will share his experience of 35 years from this platform.
Uttar Basti procedure is the domain of ayurveda ,and has multiplied benefits on the genitourinary system, will be discussed at length.
Another eminent speaker for role of Uttar basti in infertility will be Prof. Kamini Dhiman , HOD-All Institute of Ayurveda, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.
Join us to Learn with NASYA & Grow with NASYA !!
Think Ayurveda, Think NiirogStreet !!
(For Registration Call 9891008498, 8800830305)
READ MORE>>> Less meat, more plant-based diet cuts heart disease risk
Fat Men Are Having More Sex Than Thinner Males
Obesity Linked To Higher Risks Of Several Common Cancers