Gum Tone Gel has a unique astringent formulation that tightens gums and stops the gums from bleeding. It is sugar-free, and it is recommended that diabetic individuals who are prone to gingivitis take it on a daily basis. It is also recommended for daily use to keep your mouth healthy. Babul (Acacia arabica) and Bakul (Mimusops elengi) suppress the growth of salivary bacteria and prevent the formation of cavities in Charak Gum Tone Gel.
Alum, or Shuddha phitkari, strengthens the gums and stops bleeding. Antibacterial and antiplaque properties can be found in Vajradanti (Barleria prionitis), Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), and Khadir (Acacia catechu). Karpoor (Camphora officinarum), Kaiphal (Myrica nagi), and Saindhav provide a natural fresh breath that lasts for a long time. Kankola (Piper cubeba) and Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) are anti-inflammatory and analgesic herbs.
Herbs like Babul might help you get rid of yellow spots on your teeth. It provides a natural fresh breath that lasts for a long time. It assists in the reduction of gum discomfort and swelling. It also helps to keep foul breath at bay. It helps to increase the health of teeth without worrying about poor results, youngsters and the elderly also can use Charak Gum Tone Gel. Regular use of Gum Tone is also recommended to maintain oral hygiene.
Gum Tone Gel Ingredients
Ingredients that are used in the Gum Tone Gel:
- Babool: Salivary bacteria are inhibited, cavities are prevented, and teeth and gums are strengthened.
- Bakul: Bakul lowers inflammation, strengthens gums, and inhibits the formation of salivary bacteria
- Shuddha Phitkari
- Lavang: It aids in the reduction of edoema after an injury.. It additionally powerful towards microbial increase in particular areas. Also beneficial in preventing microbial development and activities.
- Amalaki: Inflammation or swelling caused by an injury or infection can be reduced. Reverse oxidative damage in body cells and minimise oxidative stress.
- Karpoor: It alleviates pain without creating drowsiness. When used topically, it can also be utilised to prevent microbial growth.
- Nirgundi: After an injury, it helps to minimise swelling. It has the ability to scavenge singlet oxygen molecules in the body.
Gum Tone Gel Benefits
- Prevents the formation of cavities by inhibiting the growth of salivary bacteria.
- Gums are strengthened and bleeding is stopped.
- Antibacterial and antiplaque properties are found in vajradanti, lavang, amalaki, and khadir.
- Kapoor, kaiphal, and saindhav provide a natural fresh breath that lasts for a long time.
- Anti-inflammatory properties are found in nigundi and kankola.
- Assist in the reduction of gum discomfort and swelling.
- It also helps to keep foul breath at bay.
- Helps to whiten teeth and erase yellow stains.
- It has neither tobacco nor sugar.
Indications For Gum Tone Gel Usage:
- Gingivitis (bleeding, spongy, and sore gums)
- Plaque and dental carries
- Halitosis (Bad breath)
- Dental pocket with post-scaling
Gum Tone Gel Side Effects
There had been no reviews of Gum Tone Gel aspect results withinside the scientific literature. However, before taking Gum Tone Gel, you should always visit your doctor.
Gum Tone Gel Dosage
- Use a gentle brush or your finger to massage 2-3 gms of Charak Gum Tone Gel into your skin.
- Keep it like this for a couple of minutes.
- Do not take a swallow. For at least 30 minutes, don't drink or eat anything.
- Do this twice a day, once in the morning and once after dinner.
Gum Tone Gel Storage and Safety Information
- Gum Tone Gel storage and safety information are:
- Before using, read the label carefully.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
- Using regular or lukewarm water, rinse your mouth.
- Charak Gum Tone Gel should not be refrigerated. Keep it someplace cold and dry.
- Consult your doctor right away if you have an adverse response to Charak Gum Tone Gel.
Gum Tone Gel Shelf Life
The date of manufacture is printed on the packaging and is valid for 36 months.
Gum Tone Gel FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. Is it secure for pregnant women to take Charak Gum Tone Gel?
Ans. To yet, no studies have been finished on the protection of Charak Gum Tone Gel for pregnant ladies. As a result, its results on expectant moms are unknown.
Q. Is it ok to apply Charak Gum Tone Gel at the same time as breastfeeding?
Ans. There have been no studies finished on the impact of Charak Gum Tone Gel on breastfeeding women yet. As a result, it's miles unknown whether or not or now no longer Charak Gum Tone Gel will set off poor results.
Q. What is the gastrointestinal effect of Charak Gum Tone Gel?
Ans. The use of Charak Gum Tone Gel has no poor effects on the stomach. It is safe to use.
Q. Is it secure for kids to apply Charak Gum Tone Gel?
Ans. Without worrying about poor results, youngsters can use Charak Gum Tone Gel. It is Safe.
Q. Is Charak Gum Tone Gel well suited with alcohol?
Ans. The interaction of Charak Gum Tone Gel with alcohol is unlikely to tell. There has been no research done on this.
Q. Is Charak Gum Tone Gel a drowsiness-producing product?
Ans. Because Charak Gum Tone Gel does not make you drowsy, it is safe to drive or work after using it.
Q. Is Charak Gum Tone Gel produce addiction or is it habit-forming?
Ans. There are no chance of being addicted to Charak Gum Tone Gel.
Q. What is the Charak Gum Tone Gel process of working?
Ans. The Ayurvedic tooth gel Charak Gum Tone Gel tightens the gums and stops the bleeding. It contains germ-fighting herbs such as Babul and Khadir, as well as ingredients that help to prevent cavities and tooth plaque.
Q. Charak Gum Tone Gel need to be used when?
Ans. Gum Tone Gel from Charak can be used to treat bleeding, spongy, and sore gums (Gingivitis). . It also aids in the reduction of bad breath and is tobacco-free.
Q. What is the best application procedure for Charak Gum Tone Gel?
Ans. Apply 2 gms of Charak Gum Tone Gel to the gums and teeth using a soft brush or your finger. Keep it on for 2-3 minutes in the morning and then do it again after dinner.
Gum Tone Gel Reference