Chandraprabha Vati is a sturdy Ayurvedic Antibiotic antidote for urinary and kidney complications. It treats issues like urinary tract problems (UTI), Swelling, joint discomfort, muscle distress, and others.
The combination of these ayurvedic herbs and medicine provides immunity to your internal organs to fight against every complication. Other than that, it is also useful in menstrual pains, abdominal pains, and digestive-related problems. Chandraprabha Vati contains multivitamins properties, which helps to provide strength, boost immunity, and long-lasting relief.
Herbs/Components Used in the Chandraprabha Vati
- 32 parts of Guggul - Commiphora Mukul
- 32 parts of Shilajit - Asphaltum
- 16 parts of Sharkara - Sugar
- 1 part of Kapoor - Cinnamomum camphora
- 1 part of Ativisha - Aconitum heterophyllium
- 1 part of Haridra - Curcuma longa
- 1 part of Vacha - Corus calamu
- 1 part of Mustak - Cyprus rotundus
- 1 part of Amalaki (Amla) - Emblica Officinalis
- 1 part of Haritaki - Terminalia bellirica (fruit rind)
- 1 part of Bibhitaki - Terminalia chebula (fruit rind)
- 1 part of Chavya - Piper Chaba
- 1 part of Bhunimba - Andrographis paniculata
- 1 part of Vidanga - Embelia ribes
- 1 part of Devdaru - Cedrus deodara
- 1 part of Dhania - Coriander sativum
- 1 part of Guduchi (Giloy) - Tinospora cordifolia
- 1 part of Chitraka bark - Plumbago zeylanica (leadwort)
- 1 part of Shunthi - Zingiber Officinalis
- 1 part of Darvi - Berberis aristata
- 1 part of Maricha - Piper nigrum
- 1 part of Pippali - Piper longum
- 1 part of Pippali Mool - Piper longum (root)
- 1 part of Gaja pippali - Piper Chaba (fruit)
- 1 part of Sarjikshaar - Sodium carbonate
- 1 part of Yavkshaar - Potassium carbonate
- 1 part of Saindhav Lavan - Rock salt
- 1 part of Suvarchal Lavan - Sodium sulphate
- 1 part of Vida Lavan - Black salt
- 1 part of Swarnamakshika bhashma - Copper pyritis
- 4 parts of Trivrit - Operculina turpethum
- 4 parts of Danti mool - Baliospermum montanum
- 4 parts of Dalchini - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- 4 parts of Tejpatta - Cinnamomum tamala
- 4 parts of Ela - Elettaria cardamomum
- 4 parts of Vankshalochana - Bambusa arundinacea
- 8 parts of Lauha Bhashma - Ferric ash
Chandraprabha Vati Benefits
Urinary Tract Infection: Chandraprabha Vati is one of the most helpful Ayurvedic medicines for urinary tract infections. Urinary tract infections are described in Ayurveda under the broad term Mutrakcchra. Mutra means exudate, Krichra means painful. Hence, dysuria and painful urination are called mutrakcchra. For urinary tract infections, Chandraprabha helps Vati control the burning sensation as it has a pitta balancing effect. Increases the flow of urine and reduces symptoms of a urinary tract infection, such as a burning sensation when urinating.
Male Sexual Dysfunction: Sexual dysfunction in men can take the form of a loss of libido, i.e. without a tendency to engage in a sexual act. Short erection times or semen expelled may also occur shortly after sexual activity. This is also known as "early discharge or premature ejaculation". Taking Chandraprabha Vati helps correct male sexual dysfunction and also improves stamina. This is due to its Vrishya (aphrodisiacs) and Balya (energizer) properties.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a common cause of lower urinary tract symptoms in older men. In Ayurveda, BPH is similar to Vatasthila. In this condition, aggravated vata is localized between the urinary bladder and the rectum. This creates a dense solid swelling of the gland called vatashtila, or BPH. Taking Chandraprabha Vati helps balance Vata and control the size of the prostate. It also helps reduce symptoms such as pain or frequent urination when used regularly for at least a month or two.
Menorrhagia: Chandraprabha Vati is also helpful in controlling the symptoms of menorrhagia. Menorrhagia, or heavy menstrual bleeding, is known as raktapradar, or excessive discharge of menstrual blood. This is due to an aggravated pitta dosha. Taking Chandraprabha Vati helps balance the three particularly aggravated pitta doshas and control heavy menstrual bleeding or menorrhagia.
Chandraprabha Vati Side Effects
There are few side effects of Chandraprabha Vati at the time of pregnancy, high blood pressure, hyperacidity, ulcerative colitis.
- Avoid Chandraprabha Vati during pregnancy and breastfeeding as there is no therapeutic dose safety assessment. Always consult a doctor before use.
- Too high a dose of Chandraprabha Vati can lead to heartburn, stomach burn and can lead to increased acidity.
Chandraprabha Vati Dosage
Children: Consult your physician.
Adults: 1-2 tablets with milk or water, twice or thrice after taking a meal. Do consult your physician.
Note: Pregnant women and people with hypertension should consult with a doctor.
Online Purchase of Chandraprabha Vati
Buy Online Multani Chandraprabha Vati
Buy Online Baidhyanath Chandraprabha Vati
Buy Online Bhardwaj Pharmaceutical Works Chandraprabha Vati
Buy Online Dabur Chandraprabha Vati
Buy Online Dhootpapeshwar Chandraprabha Vati
Buy Online Zandu Chandraprabha Vati
Buy Online Unjha Chandraprabha Vati
Buy Online Maharshi Ayurveda Chandraprabha Vati
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Are Chandraprabha Vati (tablets) beneficial for depression?
Ans. Depression is a condition that occurs due to an imbalanced Vata dosha. Chandraprabha Vati might help to manage depression due to its Vata balancing property. It also maintains the overall health of an individual due to its Rasayana (rejuvenation) property.
Q. How Chandraprabha Vati helps in managing menstrual-related problems?
Ans. Menstrual problems like pain, cramps, or abnormal bleeding generally occur due to an imbalance of Vata-Pitta dosha. Chandraprabha Vati helps to manage menstrual problems due to its Vata-Pitta balancing and Rasayana (rejuvenation) properties.
Q. Can Chandraprabha Vati remove kidney stones?
Ans. Kidney stones occur due to an imbalance of Vata and Kapha dosha that results in the formation of toxins in the body in form of crystals. This might sometimes cause urine retention. Chandraprabha Vati helps to manage kidney stones due to its Vata-Kapha balancing and Mutral (diuretic) properties. It increases urine production and helps in the easy passage of kidney stones.
Q. Can Chandraprabha Vati cause acidity?
Ans. Generally, Chandraprabha Vati is used to improve digestion and does not cause acidity. But if you already have a history of gastritis or hyperacidity disorder, it is advisable to consult your doctor before using it.
Q. How long can Chandraprabha Vati be taken?
Ans. Chandraprabha Vati tablets are usually recommended for a period of approximately 30-60 days with gradually lowering the dosage form. It is generally advisable to consult your doctor before taking Chandraprabha pills.
Q. Is Chandraprabha Vati good for digestive problems?
Ans. Yes, Chandraprabha Vati is useful in managing digestive problems like acidity and indigestion. This is because it helps to improve digestion and balance all the three doshas especially Pitta which is responsible for a good digestive system.
Q. Can Chandraprabha Vati helps in Habitual miscarriage?
Ans. Enough scientific evidence is not available to support the role of Chandraprabha Vati in habitual miscarriage.
Read More► Dashmularishta: Benefits, Side Effects, Composition and Dosage