By NS Desk | Nirog Health Tips | Posted on : 07-Dec-2020
Diet and lifestyle are two of the most important factors of diabetes management. Starting your morning with these 5 tips can help control blood sugar levels in a better way.
Diabetes is a situation marked by changeable blood sugar levels. Diabetes is of many types; it normally happens when your body is not producing sufficient insulin or is not able to react to the amount of prolificacy. Diabetes cannot be a hierarchy, and if left unbearded, it could start impacting your heart, eyes, and kidney as well.
Diabetes management is a conjunction of things that help keep your blood sugar levels maintaining. Lifestyle and diet are two of the most crucial factors of diabetes management. It is crucial that you have a balanced diet filled with foods that are low in glycaemic index, high in protein and fiber. There are few herbs that you may bring to your aid as well. Make sure to eat at daily intervals, and not forget to exercise.
Diabetes: Say Hii to your morning with these 5 tips may help control blood sugar levels:
1. Chomping on some moistened almonds for healthy fats and better quality protein is also a good idea. Moistened almonds are better just because the peel of almond loaded tannin, a quad that inhibits nutrient incorporation. Having moistened peeled almonds secures a fixed influx of antioxidants and nutrients.
2. Have a high-fiber and high-protein breakfast. Think whole eggs, cereals, legumes, and grains. High-fiber food gets assimilated quietly and maintains blood sugar spikes. You can dabble among a range of options like moong dal chilla, dal paratha, oats idli, etc.
3. Start your day with fenugreek water. Permeate some methi seeds in water overnight and drink the water the next morning. Methi seeds are high in dissolvable fiber that gently down the soaking of sugar. It also helps detoxify your system.
4. Do not lose sight of the fluids, Make some nimbu pani, chaas, or herbal tea in an ewer for work. Keep paunching into it as and when you find the time. Going long hours without liquids could make you dehydrated which could take a toll on your blood sugar levels. Keep these instant tips in mind every morning and control diabetes like a pro.
5. Consume whole fruits in place of fruit juices. Store-bought fruit juice takes away most of the fiber, leaving back abundant amounts of sugar. If you occur to be a diabetic, these types of juices can prove harmful for you. You should instead opt for local and seasonal fruits loaded with fiber and roughage.
This content loaded suggestions supply comprehensive information only. It is in no way a standby for qualified medical consideration. Always consult with an Ayurveda doctor for more information.
Are you an Ayurveda doctor? Download our App from Google PlayStore now!
Download NirogStreet App for Ayurveda Doctors. Discuss cases with other doctors, share insights and experiences, read research papers and case studies. Get Free Consultation 9625991603 | 9625991607 | 8595299366