New Delhi, April 10 (IANS) The Delhi government on Thursday updated the list of hotspots in the national capital adding a few more places taking the total number of high-risk COVID-19 areas to 25.
The initial list which had 20 hotspots was released by the government on Wednesday while on Thursday five more places were identified as hotspots.
Bengali Market was added in the list on Wednesday night itself after three fresh COVID-19 cases were reported while four new zones -- Shashtri Market in JJ Colony, Sadar Bazar, B1 and B2 blocks in Paschim Vihar, Nizamuddin Dargah and Nizamudding Basti -- were added on Thursday.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in his video address to the citizens of Delhi presented a status report on the measures taken by the government to contain COVID-19 epidemic and also insisted on wearing masks which helps in stopping the spread of the virus.
The areas which have been sealed are:
1. Entire affected street near Gandhi Park, Malviya Nagar
2. Entire effected street of Gali No 6 , L 1 Sangam Vihar
3. Shahajahanabad Society, Plot No 1, Sector 11, Dwarka
4. Dinpur Village
5. Markaz Masjid and Nizamuddin Basti
6. Nizamuddin West (G and D blocks)
7. B Block Jhangirpuri;
8. H. No 141 to H. No 180, Gali No 14, Kalyanpuri
9. Mansara Apartments, Vasundhara Enclave
10. Three Galis of Khichirpur, including Gali containing H. No. 5/387
11. Gali No 9, Pandav Nagar
12. Vardhaman Apartments, Mayur Vihar, Phase I Extension
13. Mayurdhwaj Apartments, IP Extension, Patparganj
14. Gali No 4, from H. No. J-3/115 (Nagar Dairy) to H. No. J- 3/108 (towards Anar Wali Masjid Chowk), Kishan Kunj Extension
15 Gali No 4, from H. No J-3/101 to H. No. J-3/107, Krishan Kunj Extension
16. Gali No 5, A Block (From H No. A-176 to A-189), West Vinod Nagar
17. J and K, L and H pockets, Dilshad Garden
18. G, H, J, Blocks, Old Seemapuri
19. F-70 to 90 Block, Dilshad Colony
20. Pratap Khand, Jhilmil Colony
21. B1/2 block in Paschim Vihar
22. Bengali Market
23. Nizamuddin Basti
24. Nizamuddin Dargah
25. Shastri Market in JJ Colony (South Campus)
Are you an Ayurveda doctor? Download our App from Google PlayStore now!
Download NirogStreet App for Ayurveda Doctors. Discuss cases with other doctors, share insights and experiences, read research papers and case studies. Get Free Consultation 9625991603 | 9625991607 | 8595299366
The US leads the world in coronavirus cases and deaths. More than 25 million have been infected, more than 427,000 people have perished. The Biden White House Covid-19 team to...
Rabat, Jan 28 (IANS) Morocco received on Wednesday its first shipment of Chinese Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccines, the ministry of health said.The first batch of vaccines developed...
Ankara, Jan 28 (IANS) More than 15,22,000 people have been vaccinated in Turkey, according to figures on Wednesday, since the country started mass vaccination for Covid-19 on ...
New York, Jan 28 (IANS) Study so far has proved that the current vaccines remained effective against the variants of the Covid-19, which already infected over 100 million peop...