Amaravati, April 10 (IANS) A Health Department official in Andhra Pradesh on Friday took ill after consuming a sanitiser, mistaking it for drinking water.
The incident occurred in Anantapur district. After District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) Anil Kumar took two sips of the sanitiser kept in his house, his family took him to a nearby private hospital.
Doctors examined him and said there was no danger to his life. They said the DMHO would be discharged in a few hours.
Are you an Ayurveda doctor? Download our App from Google PlayStore now!
Download NirogStreet App for Ayurveda Doctors. Discuss cases with other doctors, share insights and experiences, read research papers and case studies. Get Free Consultation 9625991603 | 9625991607 | 8595299366
Seoul, Jan 24 (IANS) In the first case involving a pet, a kitten has tested positive for the Covid-19 in South Korea.The infected kitten tested positive on Thursday and was fo...
Hyderabad, Jan 24 (IANS) Telangana's daily Covid count dropped below 200 while the state continued to report more recoveries than new positive cases, health officials said on ...
Moscow, Jan 24 (IANS) Researchers have developed a mathematical model that helps accurately predict the next gaze fixation point and reduces the inaccuracy caused by blinking....