For the very first time, bringing together in one place, the best minds in the field of Ayurveda, working directly on COVID 19 in prevention, treatment, research as well as strategies!!!
Tentative Program guide here:
Registration is live in the USA, Canada and India. If you are able to purchase the tickets from another country, you are welcome to register!
USA Registration: http://ayurvedaresearchusa.org/Conference.aspx
India Registration: http://ayurvedaresearchusa.org/in/Conference.aspx
This one of a kind International Summit is bringing together the latest, direct and actual work on COVID-19 with Ayurveda – AMAZING case studies with preventative and therapeutic protocols, deeper understanding of COVID-19 with Ayurveda, innovation, policy and more. The Summit is blessed by AYUSH Secretary Dr. Rajesh Kotecha ji, AYUSH COVID-19 Task Force Chairperson Dr. Bhushan Patwardhan ji and Padmashree Vaidya PR Krishna Kumar ji, who will be our Guests of Honor.
• 25+ pre-recorded presentation videos
• 3 days of live interactive Panel Discussions on Sept. 25th, 26th, 27th
• Three days of the latest, ground-breaking and successful Ayurvedic treatment protocols, research, innovation and strategies for COVID 19
• 25+ Esteemed global speakers from different corners of India and USA, presenting NEVER BEFORE HEARD/SEEN WORK
• Video recordings of presentations which will be shared in advance, which you can listen to and save for repeat hearings at your convenience and comfort
• Live and Interactive Panel discussions on the actual days of the Summit
• A rich cross spectrum learning experience for all involved
• 15 NAMA PACE credits for US attendees
To stay updated on Conference and Speaker Schedules, click ‘Going’ on:
USA event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/252117482673788/
India event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/560769164596867/
Are you an Ayurveda doctor? Download our App from Google PlayStore now!
Download NirogStreet App for Ayurveda Doctors. Discuss cases with other doctors, share insights and experiences, read research papers and case studies. Get Free Consultation 9625991603 | 9625991607 | 8595299366
Jammu, Jan 20 (IANS) A total of 113 patients recovered while 109 new coronavirus cases came to light in J&K on Wednesday while no Covid-related death was reported from anywher...
<br> During the three days of vaccination so far, the state authorities administered only Covishield. Nearly 70,000 public health workers in the state have taken the jab...
Vijayawada, Jan 20 (IANS) The South Central Railway (SCR) zone's Vijayawada division has opened a luggage sanitisation kiosk to treat bags and suitcase with ultra violet rays ...
New Delhi, Jan 20 (IANS) A total of four people have died following immunisation against coronavirus till now, but the death of three of them have been found to be not related...