Aimil Boniheal Tablet: It is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used to treat bone pain, osteoporosis, fractured bones, and joint pain.
Aimil Boniheal Tablet is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used to treat bone pain, osteoporosis, fractured bones, and joint pain. Aimil Boniheal's main ingredients are Giloy, Nirgundi, Shilajit, Black Cumin, and Safed Musli. The development of Boniheal was based on the most recent scientific research and includes plant extracts that support calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, and zinc and help to maintain healthy bones.
This unique mixture includes a rich dose of calcium from a natural source in four active forms, as well as vitamin D that is naturally formed from olives and aids in calcium absorption. Magnesium from Jahar mohra is essential for absorbing calcium and aids in bone development.
It Promotes Complete Bone Health By Providing Natural Calcium, Probone Minerals, and Phytocomponents. For shattered bones, osteoporotic bones, delayed bone growth, and bone mineral deficiency, Boniheal is a comprehensive phyto-mineral bone therapy. Superior anti-oxidants for bone health are provided by Boniheal, which activate osteoblasts, the cells that form bone.
Amazingly, it neutralises free radicals, safeguards the bones, and eventually boosts bone density. Calcium uptake & immune system performance depend on zinc from Yashad. For its potential to cure broken bones, especially in situations of fractures, the ancient plant asthishrinkhla has been utilised for centuries.
It adds supplemental pro bone minerals by providing calcium and pro-bone minerals; supplementing calcium, magnesium, boron, vitamin k, zinc, copper, silica, and omega 3, 6 and aids the achieving peak bone mass. It Enhances bone mineral density (BMD), Boniheal suspension was created scientifically based on the most recent research and contains calcium, vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, and vital plant ingredients that help to maintain normal bone health. It also prevents deteriorating changes in bones by reducing pre- and postmenopausal bone loss and supplementing with phytoestrogens that have estrogen-like actions in the bone.
Aimil Boniheal Tablet Ingredients
- Nirgundi: it has major vaat shamak properties and can help with oedema decrease after an accident. it is a drug used to treat fevers that lower body temperature. It has a chemical that can prevent free radicals from oxidizing live cells. Additionally, it is effectively used to control the growth of germs.
- Shilajit: It has agents that controls and reduces swelling or inflammation brought on by an accident as well as an infection. It has substances that control the free radical activity and eliminates as well as protect against oxidative stress and damage
- Cumin: It has drugs that are used to treat edoema following injury. It has substances that have the ability to increase or decrease the body's immune system's molecular activity. It helps to lower the body's lipid and cholesterol levels. They are used to prevent heart conditions.
- Musli Safed: It hassubstances that lessen the pain, swelling, and fever associated with an inflammatory reaction.
- Asthishrinkhla (Cissus quadrangularis): The time it takes for a fracture to heal is shortened by asthishrinkhla (Cissus quadrangularis). The Boniheal herb Asthishrinkhla is in charge of remodelling the bones (Cissus quadrangularis). Ashwagandha, withaferin has anabolic effects. Osteoporotic bones are affected in anabolic ways by Boniheal. Increases osteoblastogenesis, decreases osteoclastogenesis, and promotes bone mineralization.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.): Ashwagandha has an osteoprotective action. Ashwagandha has anti-osteoporotic properties.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cardifolia (Willd.) Miers): Bones respond to guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) in a way that oestrogen does. Prevents and stops post-menopausal bone loss with Boniheal. Guduchi's exhibit illustrates the effects of oestrogen on bones. It has substances that lessen the pain, swelling, and fever associated with an inflammatory reaction. It has agents or medications that modify immunity by acting on the immune system. It contains chemicals that either kill or stop the growth of microbiological infections.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.): Amla and Asthishrinkhla, which encourages bone mineralization.
Other Ingredients are:
- Godanti (Bhasam) (Selenite (CaSO4. 2H2O))
- Sigru / Shobhanjan (Moringa oleifera)
- Kalaunji (Nigella sativa L.)
- Ghrit Kumari (Aloe vera (L.) Burm.f.)
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna (Roxb. ex DC.)
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Erand (Ricinus communis L.)
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus
- Jira (Cuminum cyminum)
- Mandukparni (Centella asiatica)
- Kalimirch (Piper nigrum L.)
- Surajmukhi (Helianthus annuus L.)
- Laksha (Laccifer lacca Kerr.)
- Raal (Shorea robusta Gaertn.)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa L.)
- Badi Ilayachi (Amomum subulatum Roxb.)
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)
- Sudh Suhaga (Purified Borax)
- Safed Musli (Asparagus adscendens)
- Swaran Makshik (Bhasam) (Copper ore)
- Jahar Mohara (Pisti) (Serpentine)
- Shilajeet Sudh (Purified Black Bitumen)
- Genhu / Wheat (Triticum aestivum)
- Alsi (Linum usitatissimum Linn.)
- Tagar (Valeriana jatamansi)
Aimil Boniheal Tablets Benefits
- It is a special mix of four readily absorbable, active types of calcium.
- It has a unique blend of vitamin D and K, pro-bone minerals, and vital minerals.
- It Works in all 3 phases of fracture healing and cuts the time it takes for bones to mend by two weeks.
- It supports necessary bone mineralization while increasing osteoblastogenesis and decreasing osteoclastogenesis.
- It is an excellent bone health with supplements Anti-oxidants.
- It enhances bone strength and slows bone loss.
- It speeds up natural fracture healing- Boniheal accelerates fracture healing by having an impact on the regeneration of connective tissue with mesenchymal origin, i.e.
- It speeds up Osteoblast, Fibroblast, and Chondroblast activities- It increases calcium deposition in bone matrix, which improves bone calcification and increases bone stability and strength. It successfully slows the loss of bone. Bone health is important for balancing out deficient imbalance. bio-available calcium supplements.
- It increases osteoblastic activity by having an anabolic effect on precursors of osteoblasts such Runx-2 and decreasing osteoclastic activity, which in turn promotes bone production.
- By enhancing the activity of alkaline phospatase, the messenger for triggering calcification, Cissus quadrangularis (Asthishrinkhla) speeds up mineralization of the organic matrix and decreases bone loss and osteoclastic activity, hence promoting bone formation. accelerating the process of bone production.
Aimil Boniheal Tablets Indications
- Bone fracture
- Sluggishor slow bone growth
- Low bone mineral density
- Menopausal symptoms
Aimil Boniheal Tablets Side Effects
A list of possible side effects of the aimil boniheal tablets that may occur from all its constitutional ingredients is given below. So always consult an ayurvedic doctor before using the aimil boniheal tablet and again if you conquer any of the side effects which don't seem to be vanishing with time.
- Gastric irritation
- Stomach upset
- Scalp itching
- Skin rashes
Children, and lactating mothers as well as Pregnant ladies should take this product only under medical supervision.
Aimil Boniheal Tablets Dosage
1-2 tablet 2 times a day.
Aimil Boniheal Tablets Shelf Life
Aimil Boniheal Tablets shelf life is 3 years.
Aimil Boniheal Tablets Medicine References