Many indigenous things have been said to be beneficial to maintain immunity levels in the winter season. They are mentioned in Ayurveda. It is said that the body keeps fit by consuming them.
As the cold increases, diseases like cold, cough, fever increase. Doctors believe that to avoid the cold in this season we wear warm clothes, but to avoid the effect of cold, it is necessary for the body to remain warm from outside as well as inside.
Therefore, we are telling you about such indigenous things that keep the body warm as well as give strength.
Cloves, basil, black pepper, and ginger should be consumed in the cold. You can also drink them by putting them in tea. Works as 'panacea' for cough, cold and cold.
- By consuming honey in winter, the body can be kept away from many diseases. Honey is considered nectar in Ayurveda. In the case of cold, cold, drink a glass of lukewarm milk and a teaspoon of honey before going to bed at night.
Eating millet bread during winter is very beneficial. It not only keeps the body warm but also the protein, vitamin B, calcium, fiber, and antioxidants in millet bread are good for the body. To avoid the cold, children should also be fed millet bread.
- The body gets warm with the use of ginger in food, but the digestion process is also good.
- Amla has been compared to Amrit. Amla contains vitamin C, vitamin AB, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, carbohydrates, fiber, and diuretic acid. Amla and peanuts are beneficial in winter.
- Eating dates with hot milk gives relief from cold.
- Often we eat fennel when there is a problem related to digestion. But it is advisable to eat fennel in this season. The aniseed gives the power to digest food in winter. For this, you can chew the fennel after eating, add fennel powder to it while cooking, or else make a decoction of the fennel.
- Due to low temperature in this season, skin related problems occur. Dryness in the skin. To overcome this, apply aloe vera. It would be better if you remove fresh and apply it. Apart from this, you can apply aloe vera moisturizer or gel. Drinking aloe vera juice relieves these problems.
- If you eat peanuts in winter, the body will remain warm. If you eat 50 or 100 grams of peanuts every day, then it creates health, blood loss is complete.
Are you an Ayurveda doctor? Download our App from Google PlayStore now!
Download NirogStreet App for Ayurveda Doctors. Discuss cases with other doctors, share insights and experiences, read research papers and case studies. Get Free Consultation 9625991603 | 9625991607 | 8595299366