ADVISORY FOR CORONA VIRUS
Ayush Ministry Guidelines for Corona Virus : The outbreak of a mysterious new CoronaVirus is rapidly spreading. The whole world is going through the fear of this Corona Virus, the Research Councils under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India have issued advisory based on the Indian traditional medicine practices Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani. As per the Ayurverdic Practices the following Preventive Management Steps are suggested.
• Maintain personal hygiene.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available.
• Drink Shadang Paniya (Musta, Parpat, Usheer, Chandan,Udeechya & Nagar) processed water (10 gm powder boiled in 1-liter water, until it reduces to half). Store it in a bottle and drink it when thirsty.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your face during cough or sneeze and wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Preferably, use an N95 mask while traveling or working in public places to avoid droplet transmission
• If you suspect Corona Viral infection, wear a mask and contact your nearest hospital immediately. Prophylactic Measures/Immunomodulatory drugs as per the Ayurvedic practices.
• Measures shall be taken to strengthen the immune system through a healthy diet and lifestyle practices.
• Agastya Harityaki 5 gm, twice a day with warm water.
• Samshamani Vati 500 mg twice a day.
• Trikatu(Pippali, Marich & Shunthi) powder 5 gm and Tulasi 3-5 leaves (boiled in 1-litre water, until it reduces to ½ liter and keeps it in a bottle) keep taking it in sips as and when required.
• Pratimarsa Nasya: Instill two drops of Anu taila/Sesame oil in each nostril daily in the morning.
* This advocacy is for information only and shall be adopted in consultation with registered Ayurveda practitioners only.
Are you an Ayurveda doctor? Download our App from Google PlayStore now!
Download NirogStreet App for Ayurveda Doctors. Discuss cases with other doctors, share insights and experiences, read research papers and case studies. Get Free Consultation 9625991603 | 9625991607 | 8595299366
Moscow, Jan 24 (IANS) Researchers have developed a mathematical model that helps accurately predict the next gaze fixation point and reduces the inaccuracy caused by blinking....
<br>Though, bird flu has been confirmed in poultry birds in nine states, but its impact is quite low. Experts point out that the new avian influenza virus is not dangero...
Agriculture Minister Virender Kanwar told IANS on Sunday that the first plantation of asafoetida, which gives a zing to the recipes due to its unique pungent smell owing to hi...