The eyes are a very special part of the body. With their help, we experience the world and its beauty. A slight carelessness can cause problems like pain, burning, heaviness, blurring etc. in the eyes. Usually, OphthaCare eye drops are used to overcome these problems. OphthaCare Eye Drops Himalaya Drug Company manufactures this drop. With the help of this drop, many types of issues related to the eyes are removed.
OphthaCare Eye Drop contains a mixture of honey and damask rose. The Himalaya OphthaCare Eye Drop's cooling properties relieve eye strain, irritation and dry eyes. Regular use of Himalaya OphthaCare eye drops allows minor wounds to heal quickly. It provides excellent relief from dry eyes, eye fatigue, puffiness, redness and inflammation.
OphthaCare Eye Drops Ingredients
Ingredients that are used in the OphthaCare eye drops:
- Damask Rose
Himalaya OphthaCare Eye Drops Benefits
- Protects the eyes from allergic reactions and irritation.
- The cooling properties of Himalaya Ophthacare Eye Drops relieve eye strain, eye irritation and dry eyes.
- Regular use of Himalaya ophthacare eye drops allows minor wounds to heal quickly.
- Provides excellent relief from dry eyes, eye fatigue, puffiness, redness and inflammation.
- Eliminates airborne pollutants that can cause long-term eye strain.
- Himalayan eye drops can improve eyesight and vision.
- Provides noticeable relief for those who regularly wear glasses.
OphthaCare Eye Drops Uses
- Provides quick relief from eyestrain and dry eyes.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory to calm eye inflammation.
- Himalayan eye drops have cooling properties that provide comfort to damaged eyes.
- Promotes rapid healing of minor eye injuries.
- It acts as a protective layer over the eyes to protect them from inflammation and allergic diseases.
OphthaCare Eye Drops General Precautions
- Rinse your eyes with regular or lukewarm water.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before using Himalaya Ophthacare eye drops.
- After applying Himalaya Ophthacare eye drops, keep your eyes closed for a minute or two, then apply gentle pressure to the inner corner of your eye.
- Do not use Himalaya Ophthacare eye drops too often. Follow the prescribed dose.
- Store Himalaya Ophthacare Eye Drops in a cool, dry place at room temperature or below. Avoid cooling Himalaya Ophthacare eye drops.
- Consult your doctor if you are allergic to Himalaya Ophthacare eye drops.
- It is recommended to consult a doctor before using Himalaya Ophthacare eye drops during pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding women should talk to their doctor before taking Himalaya Ophthacare eye drops.
- Avoid hot water on the affected area while using Himalaya Ophthacare eye drops.
Himalaya OphthaCare Eye Drops Side Effects
There is no side effects of OphthaCare eye drops have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Ophthacare eye drops.
OphthaCare Eye Drops Dosage
Instill 1-2 drops(0.043-0.086 ml) of OphthaCare in the eyes 3-4 times daily. In acute infection, increase to 5-6 times daily. In acute conjunctivitis, use every hour, or as directed by your doctor.
OphthaCare Eye Drops Storage & Safety Information
OphthaCare eye drops storage & safety information are:
- Store in a dry place
- Not for injection
- For external use only
- Away from direct heat and sunlight
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use within one month of opening the container
- Do not touch the nozzle tip, as it may contaminate the solution
OphthaCare Eye Drops FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. Is Himalaya OphthaCare eye drops good for the eyes?
Ans. Yes, with the help of Ophthacare eye drops, many types of issues related to the eyes are removed.
Q. Are OphthaCare eye drops safe for pregnant women?
Ans. The effect of OphthaCare eye drops on pregnant women is unknown as no research has been done on it.
Q. Is it safe for children to use Himalaya OphthaCare eye drops?
Ans. There is no research on the side effects of OphthaCare eye drop in children. Therefore, its effect is unknown.
Q. Do Himalaya OphthaCare eye drops cause drowsiness?
Ans. OphthaCare eye drops do not cause dizziness or drowsiness, so you can drive or use machines.
Q. Is this OphthaCare eye drop habit forming or addictive?
Ans. Currently, no research suggests that the use of OphthaCare eye drop can lead to addiction.
Q. How to use OphthaCare eye drop?
Ans. OphthaCare eye drops should be applied to the eye. Put a prescribed amount of drops in your eyes. Be careful not to touch the tip of the container on your eyelid. And do not use if this solution is cloudy, leaking, or contains particles.
Q. What are the compositions use in OphthaCare eye drops?
Ans. Composition are used in OphthaCare eye drops are: Honey, Amalaki, Damask Rose, Haridra, Vishnupriya, Satapatri, Vibhitaki, Yawani, Camphora etc.
Q. Does it make sense to use OphthaCare eye drops daily?
Ans. Regular use of OphthaCare eye drops protects the eyes from infection, swelling, redness and inflammation.
Q. Do OphthaCare eye drops prevent redness and inflammation of the eyes?
Ans. This product contains anti-inflammatory properties that have a soothing effect on the eyes and keep redness and inflammation at bay.
Q. Do OphthaCare eye drops improve eyesight?
Ans. Regular use of OphthaCare eye drops can improve vision. So far, no side effects of Himalaya Ophthacare Eye Drop have been identified.
OphthaCare Eye Drops Reference